The Freezer vs T-Rex

BRLongArm

Verified Member
I think to get any action, you'd have to give Frost 3 games and +130. Chip Compton dusted Frost last year in an 8 ahead set on a neutral table and Chohan went to Chip's home room and beat him by 5 or 6 games in a race to 24. I always loved Frost's game, but I don't think anyone would say that Frost is in his prime now. Chohan is in his prime. That matters.

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
I find it very surprising that they are only playing for $5,000. Just seems like small stakes for gamblers of their status.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
The table they are playing has pretty tight pockets.

Not sure who that favors really. What do you guys think ? 🤔

Both these guys have a super aggressive attacking shoot at their hole style. 😃

Scott might do a little more moving than Tony though.

View attachment 433244
Looks like 4.25" pockets. If the cloth was freshly changed I don't think it will make much difference. If it's worn cloth, it would make it tougher, but these two are champions.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Terry,
I tried the other day to purchase the match, but when I pushed purchase the previous ppv match came up as if I had purchase that, so I canceled the purchase.
Now paypal is not allowing me access to purchase.

I received a previous email notification from poolactiontv about the match, so I just now replied with the above message, in hopes this can be rectified.
Dennis

Last edited:

sheldon

Verified Member
From
Springfield Oregon
These matches have 5k entry each to start out minimum. They usually end up with much more in the end by match time. The allows the match get on the books with time to promote. The players always want to play for as much as possible.
Scott explains the bet in this video:
"I don't want a ton of pressure on me. I haven't played in a long time, and for me it's not the money. I want to give the public what they want to see, but if I happen to lose I'm always 20K from not playing pool for the last 3 years. So if I have to go out there and explain that to people then there's a problem. Because is the same people that want to see us play. It's really hard to satisfy the public."

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Terry,
I tried the other day to purchase the match, but when I pushed purchase the previous ppv match came up as if I had purchase that, so I canceled the purchase.
Now paypal is not allowing me access to purchase.

I received a previous email notification from poolactiontv about the match, so I just now replied with the above message, in hopes this can be rectified.
Dennis
If you're on Facebook, contact Jason for help with your payment: https://www.facebook.com/jason.walton.18062

BRLongArm

Verified Member
I find it very surprising that they are only playing for $5,000. Just seems like small stakes for gamblers of their status.
poolactiontv is now only requiring a $5,000 entry fee. If there is more money bet, it is not advertised.