Testing "Picture"

Lunchmoney

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
74
From
Washington State
hemicudas said:
OK, let me try, Troy.

Hemicudas

Is that a picture of you? Oh man I would like to see another one from about 25-30 years ago. I swear you and me hooked up at the Greenway circa 1977. You won.

Lunchmoney
 

Chris Cass

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
48
Hey Lunchmoney,

If it is my good friend Troy? I sure could use some of that hair. :D
 

Troy

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
89
From
San Jose, CA
Ain't my pic CC. I also need the hair... :eek:
Between the chemo and the rad and mo' nature, there's not much left... :D

Troy
Chris Cass said:
Hey Lunchmoney,

If it is my good friend Troy? I sure could use some of that hair. :D
 

hemicudas

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
702
From
Jackson, Miss.
Troy said:
Ain't my pic CC. I also need the hair... :eek:
Between the chemo and the rad and mo' nature, there's not much left... :D

Troy

Yea, Troy but you haven't seen the guy with his hat off, lol. He needs to re-locate some of that hair, lol.......$Bill
 

hemicudas

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
702
From
Jackson, Miss.
Circa 1979

Circa 1979

Lunchmoney said:
Hemicudas

Is that a picture of you? Oh man I would like to see another one from about 25-30 years ago. I swear you and me hooked up at the Greenway circa 1977. You won.

Lunchmoney

Try this one Lunch. About 1979, just before Bill Stack and I moved to Chicago. You tell me. Did we play? If I won, it couldn't have been much or I certainly would have remembered, lol. Didn't book many winners in Baton Rouge, lol. Remember beating I.P. Daniels and Shorty but that's about it. Probably broke even with Lambert. Beat Louie Roberts but I was getting the world and he was on the 3rd day, lol.
 

Lunchmoney

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
74
From
Washington State
hemicudas said:
Try this one Lunch. About 1979, just before Bill Stack and I moved to Chicago. You tell me. Did we play? If I won, it couldn't have been much or I certainly would have remembered, lol. Didn't book many winners in Baton Rouge, lol. Remember beating I.P. Daniels and Shorty but that's about it. Probably broke even with Lambert. Beat Louie Roberts but I was getting the world and he was on the 3rd day, lol.

No, I guess not. The hair gives it away. The guy I was thinking of had a similiar build but his hair was a little thinner and straight. He won about a $100 before I realized I had no chance. When I first got to the Greenway the only games I could get were with road players because everyone thought that I was Steve Oakes, thanks to Dot! Louie tried matching up with me around the same time but it never happened, he gave my game much more credit than he should have. It appears you and me wear a hat for the same reason....LOL. Thanks for the picture, maybe I'll have to post one of mine one of these days.

Lunchmoney
 

jrhendy

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
4,871
From
Placerville, CA
Can't insert picture

Can't insert picture

How did you get the picture in there? I took a pic of Lou Butera at the hard Times Tournament & followed the directions on the site, but it tells me the file is too big. Did you re-format to get it to fit? Let me know. Thanks.
 

hemicudas

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
702
From
Jackson, Miss.
jrhendy said:
How did you get the picture in there? I took a pic of Lou Butera at the hard Times Tournament & followed the directions on the site, but it tells me the file is too big. Did you re-format to get it to fit? Let me know. Thanks.

No, you don't reformat it Jr, if it is a jpeg or gif file. You probably need to just resize it. You can also save it in a lower quality. Right click the photo and select properties. This will tell you how large the photo is. AZ will allow 102,000Bytes in size. I don't know how large you can post here. I try to keep the photos around 90,000Bytes. You can post on most sites with that size photo.

Lunchmoney, I didn't think it was me. Think I told ya before, I played Lambert's speed. Lambert wouldn't play me for a long time. He tried to get lines on me from everyone. Larry Wright finally told him he wasn't out of line playing me.
 

Chris Cass

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
48
Troy said:
Ain't my pic CC. I also need the hair... :eek:
Between the chemo and the rad and mo' nature, there's not much left... :D

Troy

Well, been down that road and it isn't pretty. Alls I can say is it's over for now and I'm praying it's over for you.

Regards,

C.C.~~it's way better than the alternative.
 

Chris Cass

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
48
vagabond said:
That is the EX roadie-Hemicudas.I know for certain.cheers
Vagabond

Hi ya Vagabond,

Isn't there anyone you don't know? LOL Your the greatest buddy.

Regards,

C.C.
 

Chris Cass

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
48
Hey Hemicuda,

Did you really own a hemi Cuda? Also, what makes you think you can come in here and show off all that hair. :p LOL J/K Don't be modest about your play. Playing with the players you've played with means you sir have not only heart but must have game also. I was born but it sure wasn't yesterday. ;)

Ok, more questions. Did you mainly play 9 ball or was it one pocket? LR was a 9 ball player as I remembered. My other question is, Are you still in Chicago or get out here once in awhile? I didn't read your bio or anything. If your in the west suburbs I'd be willing to pay for time. In trade for some road stories. :)

BTW, I had a 1969 Charger R/T 440 Magnum w/ Racer Brown 3/4 race cam, 780 dual pump Holley carb, Mallory dual point distributor, Headers, and a 489 posi gear( casn't remember the exact but it was way too low), BM shift kit w/5000 rpm stall, and Mickey Thompson L60/15's. I'd blow off the fan belts everytime I came out of the hole. 425 Hp and man could that thing jump over beer cans. LOL

Regards,

C.C.
 
Last edited:

hemicudas

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
702
From
Jackson, Miss.
70 Hemicuda

70 Hemicuda

Chris Cass said:
Hey Hemicuda,

Did you really own a hemi Cuda? Also, what makes you think you can come in here and show off all that hair. :p LOL J/K Don't be modest about your play. Playing with the players you've played with means you sir have not only heart but must have game also. I was born but it sure wasn't yesterday. ;)

Ok, more questions. Did you mainly play 9 ball or was it one pocket? LR was a 9 ball player as I remembered. My other question is, Are you still in Chicago or get out here once in awhile? I didn't read your bio or anything. If your in the west suburbs I'd be willing to pay for time. In trade for some road stories. :)

BTW, I had a 1969 Charger R/T 440 Magnum w/ Racer Brown 3/4 race cam, 780 dual pump Holley carb, Mallory dual point distributor, Headers, and a 489 posi gear( casn't remember the exact but it was way too low), BM shift kit w/5000 rpm stall, and Mickey Thompson L60/15's. I'd blow off the fan belts everytime I came out of the hole. 425 Hp and man could that thing jump over beer cans. LOL

Regards,

C.C.
Yes Chris, I use to own one. Black 70, 4 speed. Sold it about a year ago. Price got to be too tempting. When I played, I played all games, save billiards. No one in Jackson, MS, my home, played billiards. I have lived in Jackson all my life except the 20 years I spent in Shorewood, IL, from 1979 to 1999, when I sold my business and moved back to Jackson. The I55 bridge separates Joliet and Shorewood, IL. There were some very good players in Shorewood. Mike Bandy, Jamie Farrell, Jeff Sergent, Jim Gray and an old black road agent they called Tennessee.

If you are from the Chicago area you either know Rocket Man or know someone who knows him. I played Rocket's speed but with 100 IQ points on him, lol. He was a great guy. All the players loved him.

My Hemicuda was pure stock. 4.10 Dana 60 rear end. Looked something like this under the hood.
 
Last edited:

hemicudas

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
702
From
Jackson, Miss.
hemicudas said:
Yes Chris, I use to own one. Black 70, 4 speed. Sold it about a year ago. Price got to be too tempting. When I played, I played all games, save billiards. No one in Jackson, MS, my home, played billiards. I have lived in Jackson all my life except the 20 years I spent in Shorewood, IL, from 1979 to 1999, when I sold my business and moved back to Jackson. The I55 bridge separates Joliet and Shorewood, IL. There were some very good players in Shorewood. Mike Bandy, Jamie Farrell, Jeff Sergent, Jim Gray and an old black road agent they called Tennessee.

If you are from the Chicago area you either know Rocket Man or know someone who knows him. I played Rocket's speed but with 100 IQ points on him, lol. He was a great guy. All the players loved him.

My Hemicuda was pure stock. 4.10 Dana 60 rear end. Looked something like this under the hood.

jrhendy just sent me this recent photo of the legendary "Machinegun" Lou Butera. Looks like Lou can still play a bit.
 
Top