Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
They getting ready to rumble!!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Man, just wanted to comment on how well Tony's touch is to shoot those slow speed kick shots and play excellent CB placement.

Long first game...6/5 Tony up...

Last edited:

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
T-Rex draws first blood. Alex is playing great. Size 20 heart in full effect. 4-1 on a players break.

Stream is great and JJ is his usual informative self.
1666227911317.png

Reactions: lll

beltsander bill

Verified Member
Great players with excellent commentary ,,, to Steves point about uploaded videos..Yes, a lot of info is just a passing breeze without replay.

Reactions: lll

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
Great match. Tony looked a little sleepy, Alex played better than I have ever seen him play. He really is 100 percent ready for the battle, has a strategy, and sticks to it. Play slow, look over the table for every possible shot, pick the right shot, and never miss. Frost and JJ together treated us to a really in depth analysis.

I learned a few new things. The idea of using low inside on the break to curve the cue ball was new to me. Scott called it a Mexican break. I have been using inside middle or high. Also both players shoot softer on some safeties and banks, perfectly pocket speed, beautiful to watch. And the idea of doubling up and leaving the cue ball up table worked well for both of them. And watching them remove balls from the opponent's pocket is inspiring.

Thanks everyone who made this possible.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Alex played great the first two hours with stifling defense. Got up 4-0. After that, they played even, 5-5. Alex leads day 1 9-5, with Tony breaking at 4 pm CDT.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
thanks for the link john
interesting to listen to alex mindset and approach when he wasnt play as well towards the and and his admission of shaking in the beginning

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Day two has started.
Double J Jeremy Jones and special guests Billy Incardona and Scott Frost will be breaking down the shots and strategies with EXPERT One Pocket commentary.

ufc fight night (2) (1).jpg