SVB vs Tony LIVE!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I didn't buy the stream because I have no time to watch it but I am considering buying today so I can go back and watch on my own time until next Friday.

Just curious about how long in hours is each day?

Thanks!
I’ve gotten so I can understand Josh Roberts watching the reruns at 2X the speed lol. That helps a lot!!

BRLongArm

Verified Member
I will say that SVB let Tony dictate the games yesterday. He doesn't really know how to counter the up table game, but he won a few of them on the force of his great banking. When he is way behind, not so much.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
There has been huge debates of which pocket to break to depended whether you are a lefty or righty. I have always broke to the wrong pocket so the side rail shots I can easily reach, for i do not switch hands readily. Day 1 Tony was breaking to the correct side for a righty and Shane was not. Day 2 Tony now has switched to the wrong side break.
So much for those that always hammer to break to the correct side.
But, I guess if it is breaking better on one side vs. the other then you better be able to break equally as well to either side.
It sure helped Tony yesterday!

It really makes me wonder if there is a correct side.
Whitey

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
Too bad this match ends today when one of the two players reach 24 wins.

At the beginning of Day One, I wondered which style of play would win out. Then, after Day One was completed, I thought that this will be a win, perhaps an easy win, for Shane.

After the end of Day Two, I now know it will not be an easy win for Shane and can even be a loss for him.

How will this pool drama plays out between these two heavyweights? I am sure that both players are going into Day Three with the mindset, "I can and I will...everyone of you onlookers, watch me!" And that's what I will do tonight...I will be watching. I hope Matchbook is watching too.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
And we are off. Both made some mistakes but in the end Tony outmoved SVB to tie score 15 all

Attachments

• 1B60B614-CC18-465F-8018-B4BFC76604E8.jpeg
    1B60B614-CC18-465F-8018-B4BFC76604E8.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5

onepocketnovice

Too bad this match ends today when one of the two players reach 24 wins.

At the beginning of Day One, I wondered which style of play would win out. Then, after Day One was completed, I thought that this will be a win, perhaps an easy win, for Shane.

After the end of Day Two, I now know it will not be an easy win for Shane and can even be a loss for him.

How will this pool drama plays out between these two heavyweights? I am sure that both players are going into Day Three with the mindset, "I can and I will...everyone of you onlookers, watch me!" And that's what I will do tonight...I will be watching. I hope Matchbook is watching too.

OldSchool

Verified Member
Hard to believe how many easy shots in key situations Shane has missed (dogged?). I know one thing for sure...Dennis, Alex, or Fedor would not have missed those shots.

Last edited:

sheldon

Verified Member
From
Springfield Oregon
Edited! 9:58 PST

Last edited: