Super Seniors

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
My guess is that there will be 24..:D I'm going to try to make it, providing my eye heals up okay after surgery. Besides, I've got to avenge that drubbing you gave me last year...;)

~Doc

I had lens replacement in both eyes. A month apart for each eye and each time near bed rest for both to let your eye heal without displacing the lens. Good luck Doc, it's scary to think about your eyes but a good doctor is all you need. (Plus a Nurse in a short skirt)
Besides after that shot you called about Shane, that was about ten light years over my head, I am bound to play you some cheeeeeep to help you pay for thr trip.
Good luck

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I had lens replacement in both eyes. A month apart for each eye and each time near bed rest for both to let your eye heal without displacing the lens. Good luck Doc, it's scary to think about your eyes but a good doctor is all you need. (Plus a Nurse in a short skirt)
Besides after that shot you called about Shane, that was about ten light years over my head, I am bound to play you some cheeeeeep to help you pay for thr trip. Good luck
Heh, heh. I can call 'em. I just can't CONVERT 'em..:rolleyes: Will have the bad eye done next Tuesday. Maybe do the other one later.

Absolutely-- if LSJohn doesn't bust you, we can play. Guys will be coming from 9 counties just to sweat y'alls contest...:D Just kidding, I'm looking forward to chatting with you.

~Doc

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
My guess is that there will be 24..:D I'm going to try to make it, providing my eye heals up okay after surgery. Besides, I've got to avenge that drubbing you gave me last year...;)

~Doc

Doc , get well fast.I got lucky on you last time,just ask Effren.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
New Player

New Player

We have a new player entered who will be hard to handle, 80 year old Don Steele, winner of the 2014 Super Senior Tournament at the Billiard Expo.

Don has been a very good player for a long time and a welcome addition to our group.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
We have a new player entered who will be hard to handle, 80 year old Don Steele, winner of the 2014 Super Senior Tournament at the Billiard Expo.

Don has been a very good player for a long time and a welcome addition to our group.

Is he related to Kim Steel? :D

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Heh, heh. I can call 'em. I just can't CONVERT 'em..:rolleyes: Will have the bad eye done next Tuesday. Maybe do the other one later.

Absolutely-- if LSJohn doesn't bust you, we can play. Guys will be coming from 9 counties just to sweat y'alls contest...:D Just kidding, I'm looking forward to chatting with you.

~Doc

I don't know if I will be playing or not. I tried a little walking Tuesday and then I went to the Surgeon today. He said six more weeks off my feet. Now that I have taken a few steps and ended up with severe pain in my muscles, I'll be dancing by then!!!:lol

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Fast EddieF. and Reggie are in Super Seniors Tournament. We will send money in next week. How much is it to get in?

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
When you're born you're one year old.

No when you have your first birthday, you have lived your first year and the day after that, you start being in your twos. Your birthday represents the years you have ages, not your present age after a birthday.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
No when you have your first birthday, you have lived your first year and the day after that, you start being in your twos. Your birthday represents the years you have ages, not your present age after a birthday.
rod is correct
from wikipedia
East Asian age reckoning is a concept and practice that originated in China and is widely used by other cultures in East Asia. Newborns start at the age of one year, and at the beginning of lichun (usually February 4, sometimes February 5) which is the first of the 24 solar terms, one year is added to the person's age. In other words, the first year of life is counted as one instead of zero, so that a person is one year old in their first year, two years old in their second, and so on.[1][2] Since age is incremented on the beginning of solar term rather than on a birthday, people may be one or two years older in Asian reckoning than in the modern age system.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
rod is correct
from wikipedia
East Asian age reckoning is a concept and practice that originated in China and is widely used by other cultures in East Asia. Newborns start at the age of one year, and at the beginning of lichun (usually February 4, sometimes February 5) which is the first of the 24 solar terms, one year is added to the person's age. In other words, the first year of life is counted as one instead of zero, so that a person is one year old in their first year, two years old in their second, and so on.[1][2] Since age is incremented on the beginning of solar term rather than on a birthday, people may be one or two years older in Asian reckoning than in the modern age system.

Which means: WHO do I send my money too? I'm older than I thought and explains why Chinese always appear so young.