Streaming

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Thanks to Lenny, I finally have the equipment to start streaming from Ca Billiards. My address will be http://ustream.tv/channel/CaliforniaStreaming. If there are any one pocket matches, I will put them up. First stream will be the WPPA nine ball in two weeks. I'm going camping, no nine ball for me.
Thanks again Lenny.
ps, if anyone knows any 12 year olds to help with the computer..........
There may be some reception problems in Chicago.:lol:lol

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
Doctor ScrzB, I have a question what kind of camera is it that you ended up purchasing ?
Is it recommended to use a camera w/ a "firewire" ?

Thanks I should have private messages u instead (sorry)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Doctor ScrzB, I have a question what kind of camera is it that you ended up purchasing ?
Is it recommended to use a camera w/ a "firewire" ?

Thanks I should have private messages u instead (sorry)
He got an HV40 which is a very nice camera, same as Inside Pool is using and you can use firewire or and HDMI capture to stream with it. Your welcome Bill and I look forward to seeing your stream. :)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
He got an HV40 which is a very nice camera, same as Inside Pool is using and you can use firewire or and HDMI capture to stream with it. Your welcome Bill and I look forward to seeing your stream. :)

Lenny,..I assume all of ScrzBill's posts will be free, as all LIBBO'S love to GIVE things away..(see; O-man)..:p :p :p :p :lol :lol :lol :lol

Last edited:

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Lenny,..I assume all of ScrzBill's posts will be free, as all LIBBO'S love to GIVE things away..(see; O-man)..:p :p :p :p :lol :lol :lol :lol

Lennys are free, and hes' doing real good so I should follow in his footsteps. You can always send some of your union pension to my disability fund.:lol:lol