Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Comparable to who? There are no other professionals in the tournament and you can stick chill. It must be the no climate change Polar Vortex has frozen your thought process.

Joey and I played in Mississippi at Docs tournament a few years back and broke even. He has played in one of the senior events in a Houston. Good guy and good player, not a pro.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Joey and I played in Mississippi at Docs tournament a few years back and broke even. He has played in one of the senior events in a Houston. Good guy and good player, not a pro.

Then I must have him confused with another Joey A who plays in all the pro tournaments. Those senior events are filled with pros, Road players, hustlers from way back. Doc, Pitts Bill, Ike, just to name a few. It’s a road map of who’s who’s from the days of the hustlers and top pros. I’m not sure what I’m doing there at all.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Then I must have him confused with another Joey A who plays in all the pro tournaments. Those senior events are filled with pros, Road players, hustlers from way back. Doc, Pitts Bill, Ike, just to name a few. It’s a road map of who’s who’s from the days of the hustlers and top pros. I’m not sure what I’m doing there at all.

No problem bud, my brain ain't froze yet....lol You probably have him confused with the pro and jam up one pocket player Joey Gray....

youngstown

Verified Member
Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

OneRock heard that I have to spend that weekend in Ft Lauderdale in stead of Memphis so he’s trying to duck me:eek::lol

Prob saw you beat Louis DeMarco...can you blame ‘em?? Lol, good shooting!

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Prob saw you beat Louis DeMarco...can you blame ‘em?? Lol, good shooting!

Me beating Louis proves one thing (El Chapo) you can beat a much better player with moving. The only game he won, I didn’t have a great break and his superior banking and shooting won him a game. I badly out moved Louis and constantly kept him off balance. I cracked him good:D

Jakie

Verified Member
From
Naples Fl
room available for melee

room available for melee

Since Ben will be unable to attend we have an extra bed in the house we have rented. Should be about 140.00 for the 4 nights.(thur thru Sun) Call me if interested.

Nick 240 876 2003