Signup for Member's Tournament Chicago

chicagomike

Verified Member
they should go to the back of the line if we get more than 32 entries
I'll ask Steve to review the list and decide who might fit into that criteria...I have not been monitoring posts for sometime nor have I been keeping track of how many posts those who are interested might have. I figured that Steve highlighted the criteria and that members interested in playing would have been in compliance prior to signing up. Of course if there are some who are not eligible they would be held to the side until all qualified members interested in participating were on the list.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
As an admin maybe you can review and along with Steve let me know who might qualify for the alternate list.
I'm a administrator on the Facebook page only. As far as I know Steve and Cincy are the only Administrators/ Moderators on the website. I have no special privileges here. I'm also not the tournament director of the MOT tournament. As far as i know we still need a tournament director and scorekeeper. That should probably be discussed here soon. I'm not volunteering but as you aren't playing i think you would make a great TD...
I believe Bill, Jim and myself were commenting about folks who don't have the required number of post counts to qualify as well as a few other factors. You can see their information by clicking on their screen names and look at their number of messages, date of joining, and if they are verified. That will tell you if they meet the requirements to play.
IMO if you have been a member for say.. 4 yrs and have 4 total posts you are not a active member like Bill commented on. But that's JMO. I personally checked on a few names I wasn't familiar with. That's how I formed my opinion.
I believe the specific rules are verified members only, Joined the forums before before the tournament announcement, and at least 20 posts 30 days before the tournament. . BTW, the new software name for posts is now called "messages"

Last edited:

chicagomike

Verified Member
I'm a administrator on the Facebook page only. As far as I know Steve and Cincy are the only Administrators/ Moderators on the website. I have no special privileges here. I'm also not the tournament director of the MOT tournament. As far as i know we still need a tournament director and scorekeeper. That should probably be discussed here soon. I'm not volunteering but as you aren't playing i think you would make a great TD...
I believe Bill, Jim and myself were commenting about folks who don't have the required number of post counts to qualify as well as a few other factors. You can see their information by clicking on their screen names and look at their number of messages, date of joining, and if they are verified. That will tell you if they meet the requirements to play.
IMO if you have been a member for say.. 4 yrs and have 4 total posts you are not a active member like Bill commented on. But that's JMO. I personally checked on a few names I wasn't familiar with. That's how I formed my opinion.
I believe the specific rules are verified members only, Joined the forums before before the tournament announcement, and at least 20 posts 30 days before the tournament. . BTW, the new software name for posts is now called "messages"
Ok thanks John!

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
Put me on the waiting list. I may be able to make the trip and would enjoy seeing some of you ole salts.
JoeyA

Ok so far we have paid entries:

1. Youngstownkid taking place of Hardmix
2. Rnewkirk
3. 12squared
4. CoryinDC
5. Jakie
6. JohninNH
7. Jtompilot
8. Darmoose
9. Levartze
10. Alpodog
11. Mhilton777
12. NHSteve
13. Walrus1
14. Tobermery
15. RickC
16. JR
17. Atmeddy
18. Miller
19. FasteddieF
20. Chicagofats
21. Johnnytronic
22. Red Shoes
23. Oneholenut
24. WGCP
25. OnePocketGhost(waiting on payment)
26.Crabbcatjohn
27.DWS
28.Catkins
29.Cruncher
30.WarrenR
31.Islanddrive
32.J.D.Dolan(waiting on payment)

Full names are in member's cafe

Put me on the waiting list. I may be able to make the trip and would enjoy seeing some of you ole salts.
JoeyA

pooladdiction

From
Joliet, IL
I’m one of the guys who falls into the “Been a member for a few years and only a handful of posts” category. I’m actually just getting back into pool after a few years away. I’ve always wanted to learn 1 pocket and since I live in the Chicago area, I’d love to come sweat it

youngstown

Verified Member
Maybe for the extras we’ll formalize a couple challenge tables or something...

chicagomike

Verified Member
I’m one of the guys who falls into the “Been a member for a few years and only a handful of posts” category. I’m actually just getting back into pool after a few years away. I’ve always wanted to learn 1 pocket and since I live in the Chicago area, I’d love to come sweat it
You’re more than welcome to come hang and get to know the guys and more about the game!

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
JoeyA

JoeyA

Is money needed to be placed on the list?

chicagomike

Verified Member
Is money needed to be placed on the list?
No money required to be on the wait list. Right now tournament is full as long as all players on current list have 20 posts by May. Joey is the 1st qualified members on the wait list.

chicagomike

Verified Member
JoeyA

JoeyA
You got it Joey...maybe you can make it regardless. It would be good to see you again.