"Shots, Moves & Strategies" For Sale

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I know Eddie's books go up for sale every so often, so I may as well see if anyone is interested in a new copy of "Shots, Moves & Strategies".

It's in route to me directly from Eddie and will be inscribed: "Hope this helps your one pocket game" signed eddie robin. (I hope hehe).

***** SOLD ***** Thank you

I buy stuff when I wake up in the middle of the night; I though it would be cool to bring it to Southaven, MS and get everyone's signature that will be at the MOT. After sleeping on it, maybe I don't need it. 😂 I should receive it in the next few days.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Last edited:

RabbiHippie

Verified Member
So was it a "new" copy printed back in the 90s that Eddie sold you out of his personal inventory? I wasn't aware that ever happened although it stands to reason he might have held some back. I just assumed that the print runs were all sold out long ago hence the high price due to scarcity.

Last edited:

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
This is a new book that Jason "helpdesk" for poolaction tv sells for $225 every so often. It ships directly from Eddie so he will inscribe anything you would like. I'm not sure if it's old stock or if Eddie does limited runs that are new, that's a good question.

It's a good deal, it helps Eddie and helps support poolactionTV. I woke up the other night and saw it on my feed. $225 is the lowest I've seen it.

I'm not aware of any Winning One Pocket books available. That's one reason they sell for over $300.

Last edited:

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
So was it a "new" copy printed back in the 90s that Eddie sold you out of his personal inventory? I wasn't aware that ever happened although it stands to reason he might have held some back. I just assumed that the print runs were all sold out long ago hence the high price due to scarcity.
I just received the book and it shows the copyright year (1998) and it says first edition. So that tells me Eddie had books left over from his original publishing.

Good question.

MattRosendaul

Verified Member
I’m glad to hear Eddie is still selling a few books. I lost his number many phones ago but used to spend quite a bit of time reminiscing about the old days with him. He used to bring case of books or ship them to the US Open every year. Cost back then was about $21 a book, $42 retail and we sold hundreds of them. With the game on an upswing right now, he ought to be able to print big batches of them. Sounds like a good item for the onepocket.org store.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I’m glad to hear Eddie is still selling a few books. I lost his number many phones ago but used to spend quite a bit of time reminiscing about the old days with him. He used to bring case of books or ship them to the US Open every year. Cost back then was about $21 a book, $42 retail and we sold hundreds of them. With the game on an upswing right now, he ought to be able to print big batches of them. Sounds like a good item for the onepocket.org store.
Unfortunatly, Eddie has not been heard from for several months. Nothing confirmed but...?