SENIORS ONE POCKET BOGIES BILLIARDS HOUSTON- Sep 29 – Oct 2, 2022

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I see because the ended up expanding the field, they went to races to 3 on the one loss side -- keeping the winner side at 4. Good solution to make the schedule more manageable.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Should be a good one! This is Ronnie's first Bogie's Senior. Nick hasn't played up to his pedigree in the last couple he has entered. Hmmmm -- I would try Wiseman if you want to sweat bet.
No bet, since you probably didn't see this before post time.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Yesterday was obviously Nick's day on TV table, 3 times, and obviously tired for his 3rd match.
I do not understand why the winner side played 3 matches yesterday when it is a 4 day tournament. Usually the winner side has to wait for the loser side to catch up.
Is anyone going to put up the bracket?
Whitey

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Yesterday was obviously Nick's day on TV table, 3 times, and obviously tired for his 3rd match.
I do not understand why the winner side played 3 matches yesterday when it is a 4 day tournament. Usually the winner side has to wait for the loser side to catch up.
Whitey

Link to bracket on post #34.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Whitey
I also played three yesterday. The Calcutta started late and took a long time. With only 7 tables and seven matches the first night makes for a long Thursday. Friday they had eight tables available. Thank goodness there were only 31 players

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Thanks guys for letting me know about the bracket. I see they still have 6 loser side matches to play before they play a player dropping down out of the winner side, so I still am puzzled why Nick V's. had to play a winner side match last night instead of this morning.
I see him miss a shot my grandmother could make, unless she was tired.

Did you guys see that bank of Sammy Jones off the center diamond foot rail into the point for a cross corner bank, that was special !
Whitey

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Looked like Mark Gregory and Wiseman in the hot seat...

It looked like Varner, Pilot, Gabby, Kitto, and Sammy Jones still alive on the B

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Hotseat match now!!
7th Annual Bogies Billiards Seniors One Pocket Tournament.
Ronnie Wiseman vs Mark Gregory.
Race to 4.
Joey A and Cliff Joyner doing commentary.
Event Pay-Per-View purchase link @ PoolActionTV.com

Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of A New Design (18).jpg

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Hotseat match Playing now!!
7th Annual Bogies Billiards Seniors One Pocket Tournament.
Ronnie Wiseman vs Mark Gregory.
Race to 4.
Joey A and Cliff Joyner doing commentary.

308518193_775553850227977_5456180073002506109_n.jpg

1664678457282.png