Scott/Chip

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Some little birdie must have suggested to Chip about forcing uptable games lol

So far this final day, Chip has won 3 games to Scott's 1. That's a damn good start to the final day for Chip!!

2021-10-22_uptable.jpg

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
The announcer just reported that Chip actually told him that he is indeed pushing to drag some of these games out in the hopes of tiring Scott.

Last edited:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
35-32 and Scott wanted to continue tomorrow and it wasn't even closing time yet.. Of course Chip wanted to continue as the master plan was starting to work.... Chip for some reason agreed to flip for it and Scott won. So play picks up tomorrow at 4:00

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
35-32 and Scott wanted to continue tomorrow and it wasn't even closing time yet.. Of course Chip wanted to continue as the master plan was starting to work.... Chip for some reason agreed to flip for it and Scott won. So play picks up tomorrow at 4:00
That's huge!

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I'm a little surprised that Scott's stamina has become an issue. I believe he's 45-46, not 65! If he's running out of steam every day, he must be de-conditioned. For comparison J. Schmidt is 48, and stamina might not be an issue for him.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I'm a little surprised that Scott's stamina has become an issue. I believe he's 45-46, not 65! If he's running out of steam every day, he must be de-conditioned. For comparison J. Schmidt is 48, and stamina might not be an issue for him.
I don't know if it is strictly stamina in a physical sense, but it certainly appeared that Chip was winning more than his share of the late night games.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I don't know if it is strictly stamina in a physical sense, but it certainly appeared that Chip was winning more than his share of the late night games.
I think its more mental fatigue. He's pretty active bass fishing so that does take some stamina chasing fish out of a boat. When the fish are biting you don't take breaks every 5 mins either..

TvMike

Verified Member
….DAY FIVE – ARIZONA DESERT

THE TROOPS ARE GETTING RESTLESS RUNNING OUT OF MRES AND WATER IS BECOMING SCARCE. OUR COMMANDER IS PUTTING US ON WATER RATIONS WE CAN HAVE ONLY 1 BOTTLE WATER PER DAY. THE LATE NIGHT GRINDING SESSIONS ARE WEARING DOWN MORALE
A DEEP RESTFUL SLEEP IS SOMETHING WE DREAM ABOUT WHILE WE ARE AWAKE

Scott Frost Vs Chip Compton – Race to 40 One Pocket for $100k

It’s not even about the money at this point it’s about beating the man standing on the other side of the table by sheer force of will. Mental fortitude and focus come in and out of the cross hairs of their cues as projectile weapons. The physicality of the competition of being in the trenches have taken their toll. Bodies are already sore and the nerves come and go. The storm in their hearts calmly reverberates and quests for the victory inside. When it is over there will be two men standing rewarded by the self growth harvested by the fruit of their labors. Only one will have a greater financial gain yet both will be considered eternal champions.

IT IS AN HONOR TO HAVE DOCUMENTED THEIR JOURNEY

TvMike

TUNE IN FOR THE LAST OF THE PROVERBIAL BLOOD BATH @ www.omegabilliards.com
4:00 AZ TIMES – 6:00 CST – 7:00 EST

Attachments

• art.jpg
    art.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 0

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
BIG win for Scott to go ahead 36-33 in a game where Chip had 7 balls and Scott either zero or 1, and Scott nibbled all the way back to win! It sure looked like Chip was going to pull within one game, with ALL the momentum!

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
BIG win for Scott to go ahead 36-33 in a game where Chip had 7 balls and Scott either zero or 1, and Scott nibbled all the way back to win! It sure looked like Chip was going to pull within one game, with ALL the momentum!
I thought so as well. Not quite the dagger in the heart but definitely a shovel to the head.

Attachments

• 1635036331936.png
    1635036331936.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 9

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I thought so as well. Not quite the dagger in the heart but definitely a shovel to the head.
This next game is following the same path! Scott down 7 balls to -1, but he is still fighting with now Scott 4 balls to the good, Chip still stuck at 7 balls. Chip totally babied a real nice and free straight back a minute ago -- came up two diamonds short and left Scott a cross.