Saw my name mentioned in the tournament thread.

B_White

Yes my Fargo is high. I’m not sure why they have it so high as the majority of the matches they are using were played in 2012. I work two jobs full-time and very very seldom play pool. I was looking forward to the tournament in Virginia Beach not for any type of money but because I love the game of one pocket and love to compete at it. It’s an 8 Hour Dr. for me so let’s be honest even if I won the tournament I would probably do nothing but break even lol. It’s not about the money I love the game. I’ve been a member of this form since 2008 and I have read thousands of posts I am just not one to usually comment on them. And people who truly love one pocket love competing against good players. I don’t think anyone traveling to Virginia Beach is doing it for the money.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Yes my Fargo is high. I’m not sure why they have it so high as the majority of the matches they are using were played in 2012. I work two jobs full-time and very very seldom play pool. I was looking forward to the tournament in Virginia Beach not for any type of money but because I love the game of one pocket and love to compete at it. It’s an 8 Hour Dr. for me so let’s be honest even if I won the tournament I would probably do nothing but break even lol. It’s not about the money I love the game. I’ve been a member of this form since 2008 and I have read thousands of posts I am just not one to usually comment on them. And people who truly love one pocket love competing against good players. I don’t think anyone traveling to Virginia Beach is doing it for the
Yes my Fargo is high. I’m not sure why they have it so high as the majority of the matches they are using were played in 2012. I work two jobs full-time and very very seldom play pool. I was looking forward to the tournament in Virginia Beach not for any type of money but because I love the game of one pocket and love to compete at it. It’s an 8 Hour Dr. for me so let’s be honest even if I won the tournament I would probably do nothing but break even lol. It’s not about the money I love the game. I’ve been a member of this form since 2008 and I have read thousands of posts I am just not one to usually comment on them. And people who truly love one pocket love competing against good players. I don’t think anyone traveling to Virginia Beach is doing it for the money.

Fair enough. Look forward to making your acquaintance.

Hope you decide to stick around 1p.org after the tourney as well.

😎

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I get that. But in order to qualify you have to comment enough for the rest of the membership to feel comfortable with you. That means at least the minimum just to technically qualify, but in truth to feel welcome, probably a little more. Since you read the posts -- just take a few minutes to make a comment on one now and then, if something gets YOUR ATTENTION. Just write a few words about WHAT YOU THINK, given what you just read that got your attention. Yes, I am asking you to share a little of your B White thinking. I believe that is what fellow members here want. I hope it works out, and I'm pretty sure it will if you do that. Who knows, writing your thoughts might even help your own game -- that is a neat thing about any kind of teaching moment -- the teacher learns also!!

For me, I particularly love "rules of thumb" -- unfortunately some of mine seem to amount only to "rules of pinky" lol. But good ones are great!