Re: "Last man standing" by vapros

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Re: "Last man standing" by vapros

Just wanted to say thanks for the time you put into posting your story.

I enjoyed reading it and it's a shame it's ended. I was worried you weren't going to let him get the money.

Thanks again and happy holidays.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Bill is our resident scribe; our very own southern Garrison Keillor/Andy Rooney commentator (no political reference intended). We're lucky to have him.

~Doc

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Yes, me too. Vape knows I read that book and enjoyed it.. We've talked about it before.. Also the 'Unpaid Bill' Thread.. Excellent ..

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
loved both stories - I'm trying to find one that I could have sworn I read on here. It was about a guy robbing a house where an illegal poker game was going on. But for the life of me, I can't find it. Thanks for all the entertainment reading them. Think I'm going to go back & re read the 1st one. It's been quite a while since I went through it the 1st time.

Edit: found it - Titled Heist - fun quick read!

Last edited:

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Ahh, you guys make my day. Steve L, thanks for kicking off this thread - I write because it's fun, and if I entertain anybody as I go, it's like money from home. My pleasure, I'm sure.

I will begin another tale in the next few days. When you see the first post you can be sure that's all there is - it will just have to grow on its own, and it won't be very long. More dialogue than blood, probably one vic and one perp. Everyone is invited to ride along.

Thanks again

Bill :cool:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Bill knows how much I admire his work.

He's better than most of what I try to read from the NYT "Best Seller" list.

We are very lucky!