Railyard Billiards Louisville

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
This is pretty cool. Both Diamond Billiards in Louisville closed. Highlands was bought, the bigger one that had concerts.. They are knocking out a wall and putting in 31 tables. It's reopening as Railyard Billiards and Sports bar. The exciting thing? 8 are new Diamond 9ft... Opening in May.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
This is pretty cool. Both Diamond Billiards in Louisville closed. Highlands was bought, the bigger one that had concerts.. They are knocking out a wall and putting in 31 tables. It's reopening as Railyard Billiards and Sports bar. The exciting thing? 8 are new Diamond 9ft... Opening in May.
I saw that article this morning and went to read it and they wanted you to pay to subscribe to the courier so I didn't read or link it here.

Place sounds cool though!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I saw that article this morning and went to read it and they wanted you to pay to subscribe to the courier so I didn't read or link it here.

Place sounds cool though!
Yea me too. Had to spend a few mins to track down a different news source to find out about the 9fts. I'll be up there next Sat. if you wanted to hit some

Last edited:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Right now your the closest 9ft from my nephews which is sad...lol... I try to come up around 4 unless something changes