Racks on the Rocks Classic May 12-16th W Peoria, Illinois. $11,000 Total Added.

OldSchool

Verified Member
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT EVENT PASSES NOW ON SALE!!!!

$11,000 ADDED Racks on the Rocks Classic May 12-16th W. Peoria, Illinois.

Great field of top players battle it out in One Pocket , 8 Ball and 9 Ball.

Get yours now!! Only $19.95.

THE ENTIRE EVENT 5 days of live coverage (Wednesday-Sunday)

(Special Offer Expires Tuesday at Midnight)

To Purchase a Early Bird Pass

Click The LINK BELOW
🡇 🡇🡇🡇 🡇🡇🡇 🡇🡇🡇 🡇🡇

Especially as regards the members of this site, you should offer a pass for $9.95 that's only good for the one pocket segment < that, I would purchase.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Especially as regards the members of this site, you should offer a pass for $9.95 that's only good for the one pocket segment < that, I would purchase.

No joke.. What the hell??!! I was thinking about enlisting, but as of now it's jacked to 25 fkin dollars and they need to pay me twice that to watch fkkn 8 ball and nine rocket . Get out of here!

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
There are some good matches at this Rock Island tournament. It was a treat to hear Scott Frost in the booth last night. Seems like I learn something new every day. Thanks, Ray, for streaming this.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
That Evan is a cool cat. He was down 2-0 to Scott and I'm sure Scott thought he was going to highjack him, but Evan stayed cool, took advatage of his opportunities to win 6-3. I think he unnerved Scott. It was an amazing match to watch.

Thanks PoolAction TV.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Congrats to Evan, Scott and finishers!

Will be interesting to see what happens in new Orleans with lunda and morra both coming off big wins...

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
It's a disappointment to see Scott lose after being ahead 2-0. Then Lunda wins 6 games to Scott's 1. I'm suspecting that Scott has lost his ability to finish.

He was ahead of Efren in that posted match, e.g., but let Efren win it. At 45 Scott may be starting to feel the limitations of age.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
it seemed to me that scott played alittle more conservative the 2 games he won
and went for more do or die shots in the games he lost
i only watched bits and pieces of it as my AC broke and i had repairmen at the house while it was going on