PPV - May 26-29th EFREN!! - Buffalos Professional One Pocket $2000 Entry $6000 Added

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Hey, I was there earlier. I played Evan, then RR. Now I'm broke:(

Broke!!?

Come back... I got plenty of cash... I'll buy you a bowl of soup. :D

What do you think of Evan's game?

I know you've played a lot of those good players, but they can do stuff to a normal good player that's cruel. I have a friend that I think plays a ball better than you, who took 9-6 from RR and got barbecued with NO chance to win.

keoneyo

Verified Member
Terrible stream today.
Keeps freezing and now I got audio only with white screen.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Unwatchable here. Freezes, then audio only, then nothing. Disappointing as it is a good match!:frus

I think it's the Erica Curse. Actually they did something about 15 minutes ago, and now mine has been fine since then. Hopefully it will continue. I'm cooking now anyway and listening to music

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Hi Phil

Hi Phil

Unwatchable here. Freezes, then audio only, then nothing. Disappointing as it is a good match!:frus
Phil I haven't seen you here lately, hope all is well. I was going to write you, the wsop starts soon. I think the first final table should stream on May 7, on wsop.com. Keith

keoneyo

Verified Member
Great match between Orcullo and Efren with the master coming out on top. Some key errors by Dennis and Efren constantly putting pressure on and getting out of traps did it.
Efren does seem out of sorts though. But even though a hair off still is a contender.

Chohan vs Frost next.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
This stream is terrible. Just a waste of time and money.

Ray stands behind his stream 100% he is working now on the issues should be good to go now.

But if you think you need a refund just shoot Helpdesk a message and he will take care of it for you sorry for the inconvenience.

help desk.JPG

Last edited:

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Sorry about the stream issues guys, Ray said he was having problems and is taking this down time to fix it.We should good to go for next match :)

Great match at 5pm central T-Rex vs The Freezer

its down now again. this is bull s++t

keoneyo

Verified Member
Keep on truckin' Ray. I appreciate all youre trying to do.
Worth every cent even with the mishaps.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
PPV - May 26-29th EFREN!! - Buffalos Professional One Pocket $2000 Entry $6000 Added

Been working pretty well here since 5:45. Froze twice I think in all that time. Frost up 3-3 in games. Also- I love that the efren/smith match is just behind this match also.

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Reyes/smith match is 3-3