PPV - May 26-29th EFREN!! - Buffalos Professional One Pocket $2000 Entry $6000 Added

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Another AWESOME event from Buffalos Billiards in New Orleans.

This will be a Who's Who of pool, both players and sponsors. Dont Miss it!

We are doing a EARLY 6 month pass to include ALL 3 MAY events from Buffalos!!! $150. Covers everything we do until November 30, 2016. Regular Price is $120. That ALL 3 Buffalos Events for only $10 ea with a Premium 6 month Pass.

Event Pass 29.95
Day 1 Thursday - 10.95
Day 2 Friday - 14.95
Day 3 Saturday - 14.95
Final Day - 19.95
Finals ONLY - 12.95

Players are: Efren Reyes, Scott Frost, Alex Pagulayan, Jeremy Jones, Justin Hall, Danny Smith, Jason Brown, Cliff Joyner, Jamie Farrel, Dennis Orcollo, Josh Roberts, Corey Deuel, Richie Richeson, Chris Gentile, Tony Chohan

***We are still doing the hard drive specials

Attachments

• buffalos_one_pocket_16.jpg
    buffalos_one_pocket_16.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 0

keoneyo

Verified Member
Went to your site to purchase an event pass.
Didn't see it.
Can you send a link?

Bigtruck

Verified Member
Went to your site to purchase an event pass.
Didn't see it.
Can you send a link?

We have the 8 Ball event first, then passes will go on sale. Check out the Early bird deal that includes All 3 events at Buffalos PLUS the 6 month pass.

Thanks,

Ray

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Ray, do you know what the 1P match schedule will be on Saturday? Or at least what time will they start? I plan to attend as a spectator. Thanks.

~Doc

baby huey

Verified Member
This is a great event and a very generous set up in that it is a race to 5 games on both winners and losers sides. Who is going to win? My pick is Alex but if he loses early than the field opens up dramatically and any one can get the title. My dark horse is Jeremy Jones and why I pick him is that he has played many a long set recently and I think he thinks the game very well. He should be in great form for this event.

keoneyo

Verified Member
This is a great event and a very generous set up in that it is a race to 5 games on both winners and losers sides. Who is going to win? My pick is Alex but if he loses early than the field opens up dramatically and any one can get the title. My dark horse is Jeremy Jones and why I pick him is that he has played many a long set recently and I think he thinks the game very well. He should be in great form for this event.

I agree this looks like a winner. Of course Alex would be counted on to win the prize but he can run hot and cold. His last appearance in the MIH was disastrous and I dont know if he was just run down after having an epic battle with Frost previous to that event
SVB is pretty consistent and is a big threat to run away with it as well.
Im making my dark horse, TRex. He is so skilled and has a lots of weapons in his armory.
JJ is such a professional and Im sure his preparation will be well thought out.
Then there is Efren.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri

He's in my top four, and I think 11 of this 15 are a real threat. I'm pretty sure Joey Gray is in as number 16 (not by seeding, just the last to fill the field, as apparently Lunda isn't making it.)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I think like you pointed out John, most of these guys are a threat and really would not be surprised if any of the 11 or 12 of them won it..

If you take Alex out as probably being the favorite, I really think Cory could get the win if he plays well. I would love to see Joyner for old times sake do well and then again Gentile sure does know the game awful well...(and then there's Efren) hehe

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Buffalo's Po Boy Calcutta

Buffalo's Po Boy Calcutta

Alex Pagulayan $125
Scott Frost $100
Efren Reyes $100
Tony Chohan $80
Danny Smith $70
Justin Hall $70
Jeremy Jones $60
Corey Deuel $60
Dennis Orcullo $60
Josh Roberts $60
Joey Gray $60
Jason Brown $50
Chris Gentile $40
Richie Richeson $40
Cliff Joyner $25
Jamie Farrell $25

1st: 40%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 20%
4th 10%

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Alex Pagulayan $125
Scott Frost $100
Efren Reyes $100
Tony Chohan $80
Danny Smith $70
Justin Hall $70
Jeremy Jones $60
Corey Deuel $60
Dennis Orcullo $60
Josh Roberts $60
Joey Gray $60
Jason Brown $50
Chris Gentile $40
Richie Richeson $40
Cliff Joyner $25
Jamie Farrell $25

1st: 40%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 20%
4th 10%

You have it almost exactly as I would, except that I would have Danny, Tony, Efren in the reverse order, making Danny equal with Scott, and based upon the recent play I know about, would have reversed JJ and Justin.

Your bottom 5 are my bottom five, and in the same order.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Went over to Buffalos today expecting to watch the 1P tournament, but I'd confused the dates. It doesn't start until later this week. Instead there was a barbox 8 ball event with some heavy hitters in attendance-- many of the same crew who will play the one-pocket coming up.

Fortunately there was quite a bit of intermittent 1P action. Jamie "Red Rifle" Farrell was playing Evan Lunda for a C a game, then later Kiamco. He seemed to prevail over both. As Erica mentioned, Richie Rich was playing Orcullo for the same stakes. I believe that Dennis was ahead.

Barbox 8 ball bores the tweet out of me, but it is fascinating to watch the pinpoint CB control of the top players. Even Mike Massey was chugging along in the winner's side, until Orcullo snapped him off.

Earlier I watched Massey as he hit the diagonal straight in shot to the corner, over and over; about three racks worth, simply stunning the CB over to one side or the other after contact, an inch at a time. That takes pretty dedicated concentration. A guy with his experience and knowledge practicing that shot over and over was damn near inspiring!

BRlongarm was all over the place taking just about any and all action. The guy loves that action juice! And you couldn't meet a nicer guy.

Greg Sullivan was in attendance, at the invitation of Joe Long. He was in fine fetter, working the crowd, watching the action, with no hand in any of the goings on. He did say that he's toying with the idea of having a DCC-type event in Atlantic City-- exactly 6 months after the DCC. I think it's a great idea: pool, the boardwalk and the beach. How could you ask for more???

I'd add that Buff has imported a mammoth HVAC air mover for the events. It not only pretty well pulls the smoke out of the joint, but it makes it about as cold as anyone would like! I was there about seven hours, and my clothes didn't even smell of smoke.:)

So it's shaping up to be another prestigious event.

~Doc

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Went over to Buffalos today expecting to watch the 1P tournament, but I'd confused the dates. It doesn't start until later this week. Instead there was a barbox 8 ball event with some heavy hitters in attendance-- many of the same crew who will play the one-pocket coming up.

Fortunately there was quite a bit of intermittent 1P action. Jamie "Red Rifle" Farrell was playing Evan Lunda for a C a game, then later Kiamco. He seemed to prevail over both. As Erica mentioned, Richie Rich was playing Orcullo for the same stakes. I believe that Dennis was ahead.

Barbox 8 ball bores the tweet out of me, but it is fascinating to watch the pinpoint CB control of the top players. Even Mike Massey was chugging along in the winner's side, until Orcullo snapped him off.

Earlier I watched Massey as he hit the diagonal straight in shot to the corner, over and over; about three racks worth, simply stunning the CB over to one side or the other after contact, an inch at a time. That takes pretty dedicated concentration. A guy with his experience and knowledge practicing that shot over and over was damn near inspiring!

BRlongarm was all over the place taking just about any and all action. The guy loves that action juice! And you couldn't meet a nicer guy.

Greg Sullivan was in attendance, at the invitation of Joe Long. He was in fine fetter, working the crowd, watching the action, with no hand in any of the goings on. He did say that he's toying with the idea of having a DCC-type event in Atlantic City-- exactly 6 months after the DCC. I think it's a great idea: pool, the boardwalk and the beach. How could you ask for more???

I'd add that Buff has imported a mammoth HVAC air mover for the events. It not only pretty well pulls the smoke out of the joint, but it makes it about as cold as anyone would like! I was there about seven hours, and my clothes didn't even smell of smoke.:)

~Doc

Thanks for the report doc. I'll be checking out the action when I get back in town next week

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
PPV - May 26-29th EFREN!! - Buffalos Professional One Pocket $2000 Entry $6000 Added

~Doc

Thanks for the report Doc! Funny.. I'm in Atlantic City now! It would be awesome to have an event on the east coast. I think it could be huge too.