onepockethacker challenges Lou

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
:lol:lol:lol:lol:sorry:sorry:sorry:sorry:sorry
I'll be nice, gives it out gooooooood, can't take it. Def: BULLY:frus

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
I will call hacker on the cell in the next week or so to set up the match at the Derby. Let's see if he steps up?

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
OMG that's some funny shit. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. I hope I get a trip to Atlanta. I'm laughing so hard I started crying.

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
If I ever say one word about any matches or past history that isn't 100% true. PLEASE CORRECT ME:eek:

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
referring to this, scared ain't got nutting to do with it

referring to this, scared ain't got nutting to do with it

A couple of us will be down south sometime next week.

If Rob wants to meet us in Atlanta we'll take a look at what you got, so maybe you got you some action this month.

What were you spotting him last time you played? We ain't scared, we'll take a look at the same game.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
A couple of us will be down south sometime next week.

If Rob wants to meet us in Atlanta we'll take a look at what you got, so maybe you got you some action this month.

What were you spotting him last time you played? We ain't scared, we'll take a look at the same game.

This was a lesson of how you keep a jerk off busy for 3 hours everyone:lol:lol I love it.. Yes by the way nathan beat me for $ 500 so he is only stuck $ 1500 to me.. we offered to play him some $ 3000- $ 5000 sets in his own room and he didn't like that idea.. anyhow I love when guys hide behind a scree name..

Wayne

Verified Member
Glad to see that Lou and Hacker could agree to the spot.

Now they just need agree on the amount.

They are almost there.

Lou wants to play for $10 to $20.

Hacker wants to play for $5,000 to $10,000.

They are so close.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
lol. I'd say someone has hacker's number... zip code, social security number, and shoe size.

Lou Figueroa

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
It's kind of funny when serial liars like Lou start twisting things and accusing others of lying.

Lou has a well established pattern of lying in order to cover up his b.s. posturing: He was spotted sneaking out of House of Billiards in Santa Monica ducking the action. Later, he blatantly lies and says no one would play him. Then, when Wayne from HOB tries to set up a game with Lou, Lou lies and says some un-named friend told him Wayne is a lock artist. (Anyone who would publicly accuse Wayne of being a lock artist would be bitch slapped out of any pool room in So Cal.)

And this, ladies and gentleman, is not libel (nor slander) and would love to face anyone in court who thinks otherwise. ;)

I agree that Wayne is a lock up artist, he only offered me 11-8 never have seen me play. Lucky for me I shot the best pool of my life and it only took me four hours to go bust.(We broke even)

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I'll finally add some pertinent, factual info to this thread...

I won't say what the spot was, or who won - that doesn't need to be public information...but I'll say this, re. Wayne and his game-making...

He didn't know me or how I played...but meeting him for the first time, and for a decent bet of $50 a game, he offered/gave me a bigger spot (in direct relation to what a fair game should be), than any stranger has ever been willing to give me, in my 47 years of looking for action.

- Ghost

Last edited:

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I'll make it easy, don't want you to think I'm ducking you! Come to Mr. Cue's in Atlanta anytime and bring plenty of cash, but whatever you do don't forget your heart. Remember it's ATLANTA and we know how to send you boy's home :frus:frus:frus

A few years back I had a chance to visit two very nice rooms: Mr Cues and The Marietta Billiard Club in Atlanta.

Mr. Cues is a huge place and there's maybe two dozen tables going, all guys, throughout the room. They're playing piped in classic rock. Otherwise, not a sound other than pool balls.

It's mid-afternoon and the next song that comes up on the sound system is "Roxanne" by The Police. There's that very distinctive opening set of repeating guitar chords and drum. And then... after the guitar chords and the drums stop... at just the right moment... half a dozen falsetto "Roxannes" emanate from all across the pool room.

Then, nothing but dead silence.

Sting goes on to sing about no red dress tonight.

And then muted giggles pop out from across the pool room as everyone realizes what had just happen. A great pool hall moment :)

Lou Figueroa

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
Nothing personal, just the facts!

Nothing personal, just the facts!

Just keeping everyone honest. I'll be here watching and keeping everyone updated. Not going anywhere😜 By the way, the heavy set young guy from Miami Feliz or something like that, the one you gave 11-7 2 weeks or so ago to and I hear has only been playing one pocket for two years. The one that can't cash in any amateur tournament that dusted you again last week and felt so bad he took 10-8 to let baby get even, guess he's stuck too. Nathan said he could give him the 5. Were you Jared againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ maybe you should have shot that two railer and layed him on the 8. I heard your stake horse, the guy with the baseball cap on backwards after the Nathan match ate the hat😳 Stake horse wanted ad's going in soon in the Sun Sentinel or Miami Herald πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In Georgia we call Guy's like you a peachπŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
A big juicy peach, and it is peach seasonπŸ‘

Have a nice day, maybe practice is a good ideaπŸ˜‚

Who's the JO now 😩, make the game right and I'll come down and play you at home or at the derby. I sent you two personal notes to match up but you must be napping from all that winning😏

Please post direction to that room' I'll pack an overnight bag and be waiting. Christmas is around the cornerπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

Bobbytworails

Verified Member
Mr Cue's the best

Mr Cue's the best

Mr. Cue's where we actually have winning records. In the end it's about who won and who lost. I think Hacker said that, many many years agoπŸ₯
Sweet Georgia Brown, come on upπŸ™