11. Bob a long
12. Joey EH?
13. Mitch “The Beast”
14. Bill CueMan
15. Classy Todd
16. Known Unknown

lfigueroa

Verified Member
It should be $200 entry. What's this aka flyer crap. Mitch "the beast" has been, and always will be the nom de guerre. How about the side pot, picking the winner........I'll take Mitch for $10.

IMO, absolutely not to the $200 entry.

This is for funsies -- a get together. Guys are already sucking up plane, gas, Ubers, hotel, food, and whatnot. I know some guys wouldn't care about another $100 but perhaps some would -- and I suspect there are guys just getting in to be part of the experience and have a good time, so let it be.

If some guys want a side pot or make independent bets there will be ample opportunity to throw your money at whatever proposition you can dream up.

Lou Figueroa

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
I agree Lou. Hundo seems fine for this friendly tourney imo. That’s why I said at the start that “Sidebetting is encouraged” :).

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I agree Lou. Hundo seems fine for this friendly tourney imo. That’s why I said at the start that “Sidebetting is encouraged” :).
You always tole me you wouldn’t get out of bed for a hunnert. #16 Stuck Horse. I would like to see you and the Col lock horns for the cash. Say $300 a game?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
You always tole me you wouldn’t get out of bed for a hunnert. #16 Stuck Horse. I would like to see you and the Col lock horns for the cash. Say $300 a game?
Guessing you are backing Bille? Ok. I’m in. Even though he beat me in the derby last time we played.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Update after discussing with Miller the fact that we probably will end up with a full bracket (which is pretty awesome) we are going to go with his second option regarding brackets. So it’s a modified double elim with losers bracket being a race to one. Also once on the losers side the best you can do is 3rd place. Third place will get their entrance fee back. That eliminates multiple rounds and keeps this a quicker event. Also we will be keeping everyone moving if games get excessively long.

let it be written... lol.
25OR125?:)

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Of all the dates to have the Sr. Event....ugh.
July 4th weekend is most always family time for many, and many of us Sr's have family.
See you all next Yr sr's event, unless it' s on the 4th. :)
If they would of had it this fall, then Almanza could of made it and probably Hendy too.
Oh well.

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
Just got word it will be a Lacy’s staff opening for us tomorrow morning, and they will open the bar as well.