OnePocket.org Mini in Nola

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Why should them pros have all the fun??

Since a handful of us are going to be there anyway, whatsay we head over to lacys one day and have a quick round-robin or mini tournament the weekend of Buffs?

Just a thought. Any interest???

Even though my stroke is still in quarantine, I’m a gamer!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Why should them pros have all the fun??

Since a handful of us are going to be there anyway, whatsay we head over to lacys one day and have a quick round-robin or mini tournament the weekend of Buffs?

Just a thought. Any interest???

Even though my stroke is still in quarantine, I’m a gamer!
How long you staying.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Let me know if y'all are going to Lacy's in Chalmette. It would save me a drive over to Sleazy to say hello to all you hornyaks..;)
Man this trip just got much better. Very happy to get to see you Doc! Amd will absolutely keep you posted.

Jakie

Verified Member
From
Naples Fl
Mitch-
Easy to see why you are in management - "always thinking". I am in and I'll try to bring Newkirk with me.

Nick

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Mitch-
Easy to see why you are in management - "always thinking". I am in and I'll try to bring Newkirk with me.

Nick
Thank you good sir! I have already confirmed Mr Newkirk :). Was going to lock you in today 😃. Thank for saving me a dime :)

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Frank Haines: 985-640-1565. I won't be able to get away for the fun, but I'll see you guys at Buffalos.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Thank you Joe. Ok I spoke with Frank and he is 100% open to whatever. They open at 11 but he said they will open as early as we wanted to start.
So far we have:

1.Matt Hilton
2.Jakie (Nick)
3.Robert Newkirk
4.Jason Moran
5.Jim the Pilot
6. Mitch
7. Steve Booth
8.Miller
9.Crabbcat (maybe)

Anyone else here please jump
In!!!! (Doc)

Note: it’s my contention that this is a mini among friends and will not be open to locals but just is from this site. Just my US.02 which can always be changed lol.
Note: it’s my contention that this is a mini among friends and will not be open to locals but just is from this site. Just my US.02 which can always be changed lol.

So the next questions are these.. (And please chime in if you have an opinion)

1.Start time

2.format - round robin or race to 2 or double elimination?

3. Entry fee and payout.

Thanks all!

Mitch