one pocket weekly league

jokerley

From
mem tn
Hey guys ,
A few of us have been discussing how to create a weekly onepocket league /match play/ handicap setup that requires very little monitoring and easy to manage . Our goal is to have one day a week to have a designated time that you know you can play at least one match/race for few $$ that wont break the bank and handicap so new guys might want to try who otherwise intmidated a bit by gamiling on a unknown game . So any suggestions would be greatly appreciaated or already existing , would not like to recreate the wheel if possible .
thanks
Joe K . mem

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
A few posts here that may help, good luck!

sheldon

Verified Member
From
Springfield Oregon
You could use an online bracket such as challonge and set up a round robin format. You could let players self-schedule and report results, you'd just have to come up with some kind of handicap system for them to use. You could probably incorporate Fargo Ratings somehow.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
You could use an online bracket such as challonge and set up a round robin format. You could let players self-schedule and report results, you'd just have to come up with some kind of handicap system for them to use. You could probably incorporate Fargo Ratings somehow.
I've used challonge to run a local "American Rotation" league for my old friend Joe Tucker. I bought the upgrade version because it gave more tools if I remember correctly.