One Pocket Streams

BallBanger

Well-Known-Member
Is the 2021 Us Open being streamed? Supposedly it's scheduled for 06/04-06/07 at Griff's

BallBanger

Well-Known-Member
Holy Crap! Tony Chohan got beat by Bob Herchick in the quarterfinals of the winner's bracket!!! Herchick has upset John Morra, and Tony Chohan in this tournament, and Herchick now has to play Justin Hall in the semfinals of the winners! In the other half of the semifinals of the winner's side, Evan Lunda vs Robocop!

Ratamon

Verified Member
From
London, UK
I didn't watch the whole match, do you have a couple of examples of what you speak? I know they didn't execute their best.

Thanks.
There were loads but a couple stand out in my memory:
- CB at the foot rail by the shooter’s hole, the OB above the middle pocket close to the rail on the shooter’s side. Tony (I think it was him) kicks at the ball to his hole to pocket it! Obviously, hit it all wrong and left the other guy straight in.
- a guy shoots a straight-back (CB close to the bottom rail, OB around middle pocket) knowing he’d leave his opponent straight in if he misses; and of course he does.

Basically you will have to try hard to find a correct shot played in this 7h footage so you can go forward to any spot and watch for 5 minutes to see a yet another crazy shot. I only watched it as I had 7 hrs to kill on the plane.