One Pocket Streams

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Mika Immonen / Oscar Dominguez. Oscar won Friday 10 /6.

Attachments

• 9C717C3E-BEDA-47BB-B430-BAEC7F8BAD5E.png
    9C717C3E-BEDA-47BB-B430-BAEC7F8BAD5E.png
    644.5 KB · Views: 7

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Joseph is a member and lives just north of here. I've played him several times. Plays pretty good. Bergman doesn't have to like giving up that much.

OldSchool

Verified Member
Joseph is a member and lives just north of here. I've played him several times. Plays pretty good. Bergman doesn't have to like giving up that much.

All I can say is WTF? Justin had the Covid a couple of weeks ago and this guy Joseph is playing him wearing no mask.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
He's been wearing a mask the last few weeks since he started playing again. He should be safe by now so I would guess its no longer a concern. Bergman wins 5-4.

OldSchool

Verified Member

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
John, do you know where this is taking place? Thanks.
Nice room in Frisco Texas. One pocket tournament starts on PPV tomorrow. Tonight is free. 5 days of pool with a lot of top players choice of 4 different tables on the PPV stream. I will be watching most of it in my shop while I'm working.

OldSchool

Verified Member
Nice room in Frisco Texas. One pocket tournament starts on PPV tomorrow. Tonight is free. 5 days of pool with a lot of top players choice of 4 different tables on the PPV stream. I will be watching most of it in my shop while I'm working.

Never saw this streamer before.