One pocket challenge for $ 5-10 K

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
West of Oklahoma?

West of Oklahoma?

mark1 said:
Tony wants to play some one pocket, any takers?

http://azbilliards.com/2000storyb.cfm?storynum=2481

Thanks, Mark
Should be interesting. There are probably only 3-4 guys west of Okla. who would accept the challenge. One is his cousin Amar, which obviously wouldn't happen. Another is Billy Palmer. Joyner habitates east of the Mississippi River. Where does Parica call home? There's really not many guys left. I think Tony likes action, but he's probably narrowed the field too far.

Doc

OldHasBeen

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
Sure, I think Johnny Hagar wants some more.

Sure, I think Johnny Hagar wants some more.

Mark 1 - Tony & Johnny Hagar played not long ago at The Break here in St. Louis for lotsa large K's. It was a great match and Johnny got the cash. I got his # - want me to call him?

TY & GL

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
gulfportdoc said:
Should be interesting. There are probably only 3-4 guys west of Okla. who would accept the challenge. One is his cousin Amar, which obviously wouldn't happen. Another is Billy Palmer. Joyner habitates east of the Mississippi River. Where does Parica call home? There's really not many guys left. I think Tony likes action, but he's probably narrowed the field too far.

Doc
Parica is in that zone, but he's over 50 -- probably one reason why Tony included that limitation :) What about Scott Frost, isn't he west of OK?

1pRoscoe

Verified Member
OldHasBeen said:
Mark 1 - Tony & Johnny Hagar played not long ago at The Break here in St. Louis for lotsa large K's. It was a great match and Johnny got the cash. I got his # - want me to call him?

TY & GL

A friend of mine is leaving right now to play Hagar, I told him to let John know about it. He will know shortly.

SactownTom

From
Sacramento CA
Tony C. got two calls last nite. One from a Seattle player and one from a Texas player. Niether would confirm a play date.

He's suppose to let me know if anything is going to happen anytime soon.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
NH Steve said:
Parica is in that zone, but he's over 50 -- probably one reason why Tony included that limitation :) What about Scott Frost, isn't he west of OK?

Good point about Jose's age. I didn't think about that. The point is, I'd probably like any name player over Tony in one-hole. Nine ball is another matter. That Tony came close to beating Efren in a short race is immaterial. The thing I like best about Tony's play is his matter-of-fact attitude. He doesn't seem to rattle. I think that attitude wins him more games than does his pool skill. I could be wrong, of course... :cool:

Doc

OldHasBeen

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
Keep On Keepin On, Doc.

Keep On Keepin On, Doc.

Doc - You said - I could be wrong, of course...

Hey, You could also be right!

Never let the fear of Being Wrong stop you from making a statement.
I NEVER HAVE!

TY & GL

hemicudas

Verified Member
From
Jackson, Miss.
Jmo,icbw

Jmo,icbw

OldHasBeen said:
Doc - You said - I could be wrong, of course...

Hey, You could also be right!

Never let the fear of Being Wrong stop you from making a statement.
I NEVER HAVE!

TY & GL
Just for the record, as my, ripped off from Dennis Miller, signature states, Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong. Hey, it's honest. I guess I could have added as my favorite defective detective, Adrian Monk, says, BIDTS. But I Don't Think So...............

1pRoscoe

Verified Member
Mark Tademy said:
I have been gettin ready to start playin again i practice about five to eight hours a day the last 3 months i feel like i am hitting them as straight as i ever have maybe this could be my comming out party.

mark

It's got your name all over it, Tadd.. BTW - you should also make an appearance at the super expo next month in Philly... I'm sure you could find all the action your little heart could desire... Hell, I'll buy you the first beer!