One pocket ball holders

Facundus Cues

I am making these score keeper/ ball holders to mount under a ledge or ball return are on pool tables for separating ball in one pocket games or can be used on a bar table to pull the extra balls from the bin when playing rotation games. They are cnc cut from black textured marine grade hdpe. Each set comes with 2 pieces that will hold up to 11 balls. They are $60 per set shipped and rather than trying to track a bunch of orders via PM you can order direct from here. I will offer volume discounts on orders of more than 5 sets and personalization is available. I can also make these from other materials that could be stained to mach if wanted. order here http://actionbilliardsupply.com/pool-ball-holders/

Attachments

• IMG_7970 sm.jpg
    IMG_7970 sm.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7967 sm.jpg
    IMG_7967 sm.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_7963 sm.jpg
    IMG_7963 sm.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32

Facundus Cues

Thanks guys. I have actually had some installed at my home and a pool hall that I frequent since early in the year and they do not stick out any farther than the rail top. I think you would have to really try to catch yourself on them while walking around the table

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
I think you would have to really try to catch yourself on them
(y)

..When I first saw the pic, I was thinking, yeah, it might be useful to have something you could put at your table (regardless of where the tray might have been put) - something small fold-able or sponge-like that could be put in, or attach to, your bag...

sheldon

Verified Member
From
Springfield Oregon
I am making these score keeper/ ball holders to mount under a ledge or ball return are on pool tables for separating ball in one pocket games or can be used on a bar table to pull the extra balls from the bin when playing rotation games. They are cnc cut from black textured marine grade hdpe. Each set comes with 2 pieces that will hold up to 11 balls. They are $60 per set shipped and rather than trying to track a bunch of orders via PM you can order direct from here. I will offer volume discounts on orders of more than 5 sets and personalization is available. I can also make these from other materials that could be stained to mach if wanted. order here http://actionbilliardsupply.com/pool-ball-holders/
The url for the page has changed: https://actionbilliardsupply.com/one-pocket-undermount-ball-tray/

beltsander bill

Verified Member
They look great.. I question their durability in a public pool room with undisciplined players taking out there frustrations on them. Anything with leverage is tempting.. they would be great on private tables.

Bob Jewett

Verified Member
From
Berkeley, CA
I went to the site but i am confused
the listed price shows $45 for 1?
the print says $60 a pair
no contact info
???????
the op has not been on site since january 24 2021
and has a total 2 posts
I think the price has been reduced to 45 for the pair, as shown in the picture if you order one. Only sold as pairs.

At the Hardtimes weekly everyone seems to use the ball trays set on the drink table between the players' chairs even though there are leg-mounted wrap-around holders. Keeps the count visible better.

In a commercial room I'd worry about durability. And being an engineer, I see a few better designs to fix that, including the ball tray on the table, which is the cheapest.

Reactions: lll

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
Bob, Howdy;

As an engineer I reckon that your answer to the age-old question
as to the level of liquid in a glass would be neither half-full nor half
empty. The proper response would be that it is merely the wrong
vessel in use.
chucklin'

hank

• Haha

Bob Jewett

Verified Member
From
Berkeley, CA
Bob, Howdy;

As an engineer I reckon that your answer to the age-old question
as to the level of liquid in a glass would be neither half-full nor half
empty. The proper response would be that it is merely the wrong
vessel in use.
chucklin'

hank
In the case of wine, it is more efficient to drink straight from the bottle. No glass required.

• Haha

sheldon

Verified Member
From
Springfield Oregon
I went to the site but i am confused
the listed price shows $45 for 1?
the print says $60 a pair
no contact info
???????
the op has not been on site since january 24 2021
and has a total 2 posts
He's a busy guy. I bought the set in the picture fairly recently, it was $45 + 7.50 for shipping. I emailed him first. Nice guy.

Facundus Cues

Hey guys I am sorry but I have not been a frequent visitor to this webpage and almost forgot that I posted these here. I am a member on the Facebook group and visit it often. I stay pretty busy with my day to day work and on top of that I build and repair cues under Facundus custom cues.
The ball trays are something that were created out of necessity for some of that places that I play around town and I figured I would put them online to see if anyone was interested. I usually cut about 14 pairs at a time until I sell through and then run another batch so sometimes I have them on hand and other times not. I originally sold for $60 shipping included but I lowered the price due to finding a better supplier for the material.
If anyone would like to purchase these trays I sell them in pairs for $45 plus $7.50 flat shipping for the entire order whether it is 1 pair or 10. You can find me on Facebook under Facundus custom cues - they are listed on my website but I am not sure how much longer I will keep the site alive https://actionbilliardsupply.com/ - or contact me by phone at 225-241-9008