Official Entry Thread for 2022 Member's Tourney @ Q-Masters

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I just found out about this site and the tournament in April an joined. So going by the rules and qualifications there was never enough time for me to meet these requirements
This tournament, yes, but we already have another tournament scheduled in the fall, just outside of Memphis, and you are certainly on pace to qualify for that one, and others after that.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
I just found out about this site and the tournament in April an joined. So going by the rules and qualifications there was never enough time for me to meet these requirements
Right. I would still head down I am sure you will get action if you like. And you will have a head start for the next one. 👍

Reactions: lll

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Great to see Tnusbaum and DOMINATOR added to list of participants. One month to go. Would be really great to see 24

entrants or more by tournament time - 7/29. Col. Bille, will be glad to see you there.

Tnusbaum

Verified Member
Great to see Tnusbaum and DOMINATOR added to list of participants. One month to go. Would be really great to see 24

entrants or more by tournament time - 7/29. Col. Bille, will be glad to see you there.
I am looking forward to it! See you all there...

FreeMoney

Verified Member
I am all for someone just getting in the grease without knowing who they are playing to improve their game, test their game, or hell just got enough money to throw away at someone you know is probably better than you, but I have already lived those 1st 2 options, and aint never had enough money to for any of those options. I will try and get the game as close to fair before I play for anything over $20 a game.
Jason, we now have a name: Dominic Noe
He's from Maryland but I have never heard of him. My buddy Thomas plays pretty good & he said his buddy Dominic plays pretty good.

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Jim, Paula will be traveling with me. I will call you. See you there. So many interesting and historical places to visit.

Should be plenty of action for everyone at Q-Masters.

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Wouldn't you know it. Tested positive this morning. No serious symptoms yet, just sniffles and a bit of a headache. Looks like isolation for a week or so. Please remove me from the MOT sign up sheet....:(

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Wouldn't you know it. Tested positive this morning. No serious symptoms yet, just sniffles and a bit of a headache. Looks like isolation for a week or so. Please remove me from the MOT sign up sheet....:(
Bummer — hopefully it blows over quickly! A lot of the latest strain going around apparently…

Jimmy B

Verified Member

You'll be over that shit by then.. That b4 ain't shit anyway. Go take it down.....