Official Entry Thread for 2022 Member's Tourney @ Q-Masters

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Here we go again with another MOT and you should be looking forward to it!!! This will be held at Q-Master Billiards in Virginia Beach. https://www.q-masters.com

The tournament dates are July 29-31st.

The usual $100 entry fee, race to 3 Double Elimination with a single race to 4 finals (winner of hot seat getting the first break). The usual active member qualifications are in place, which is a Verified member, who joined at least one month before the tournament, with a minimum of 20 posts.

32 player field.

Freemoney had posted about local attractions in the other thread that Steve started announcing the tourney.

The tournament has typically filled up fast with verified members the last several years but there were a couple of last minute cancellations. I would encourage anyone that would like to participate to register ASAP.

The attached list is getting handed over to Steve. You will need to contact him from this point forward for registration and payment onsite or via PayPal.

- They are offering no greens fees, but players in (or knocked out) who are signed up for the tournament pay $5/day rate play all you want outside the tournament, starting Wed and running through Sunday. And they have a TON of tables, so plenty of matching up will be possible.

- Payment for the $100 entry fees need to be done with Steve.

Added jhayes50 Jonathan Hayes paid

Please let me know if you have any questions.

2022onepocket.orgMichaels.jpg

Last edited:

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I am officially disappointed! Too far for me.
So is this another local MOT like Mississippi? Will it be called Q-MASTERS “1” or “OPOrgs 6th”. I would love to go because I have never been to that area. I used to go to a room in Miami Beach and Santa Cruz has a joint. Tourist towns are fun, especially if you’re a tourist. Where is the closet airport?
I am going to my first tournament in Lincoln City. Nice long strip of Oregon beaches that remind me of Northern California except with little beach towns and hotels. Kind of like Miami was 70 years ago. At one time, Lincoln City was a tournament like the old Reno tournaments but just 7 footers. Its just BCA whatever that means. Lots of rules. I’m in an eight ball league at the Seniors Center. They have a four man team, Scotch doubles, Fargo ratings and all. They asked me to play. I’m going and taking the wife.
Can I get a OPOrg Pendelton Blanket instead of a T-Shirt? They have one for the Olympic Mountains and one for KaLoch Lodge

Birdman77

Here we go again with another MOT and you should be looking forward to it!!! This will be held at Q-Master Billiards in Virginia Beach. https://www.q-masters.com

The tournament dates are July 29-31st.

And before anyone asks (Newkirk, Col. Bille, Crabb, Mitch, etc.), YES Lizz will be coming with me!! ;)

The usual $100 entry fee, race to 3 Double Elimination with a single race to 4 finals (winner of hot seat getting the first break). The usual active member qualifications are in place, which is a Verified member, who joined at least one month before the tournament, with a minimum of 20 posts.

32 player field.

Freemoney had posted about local attractions in the other thread that Steve started announcing the tourney.

The tournament has typically filled up fast with verified members the last several years but there were a couple of last minute cancellations. I would encourage anyone that would like to participate to register ASAP.

I will be keeping a spreadsheet of paid entrants and arrival times and updating it on the site every few days.

When payment is made regardless if it is via PayPal (FRIENDS and FAMILY ONLY!!!) or check, I will need your full name, USERNAME and estimated arrival so the spreadsheet is accurate.

Please also let me know when you anticipate arriving in Virginia Beach for the tournament.

- They are offering no greens fees, but players in (or knocked out) who are signed up for the tournament pay $5/day rate play all you want outside the tournament, starting Wed and running through Sunday. And they have a TON of tables, so plenty of matching up will be possible.

- Payment for the $100 entry fee is as follows:

- Payment can be sent via check or PayPal:

Mathew Hilton
14860 Danville Ave W.
Rosemount, MN 55068

PayPal should be sent as (FRIENDS and FAMILY ONLY!!!) to mathew.hilton@gmail.com

I will also be working on getting shirt sizes and style (polo, t-shirt or jersey) for each member that would like one as well. If you could include in the notes your size, that would save some time as well. I will get pricing together once I have the design ready and shirt style options, I will let everyone know.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Birdman77

Birdman77
John Richardson
My arrival is the 29th I live up the street from Q Masters

Birdman77

I think I’m signed up I sent the 100 PayPal hopefully all my information is correct

B_White

I’ve been a member since 2008 but haven’t made many posts. Is it possible to pay my entry now to reserve my spot and then achieve the 20 posts between now and then?

FreeMoney

Verified Member
I’ve been a member since 2008 but haven’t made many posts. Is it possible to pay my entry now to reserve my spot and then achieve the 20 posts between now and then?
Brian, I'd suggest you sign up, pay entry & let admin make that decision.
Steve Freeman aka FreeMoney.

Payment can be sent via check or PayPal:

Mathew Hilton
14860 Danville Ave W.
Rosemount, MN 55068

PayPal should be sent as (FRIENDS and FAMILY ONLY!!!) to mathew.hilton@gmail.com

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
Contributing to the forum between now and the tournament will get you qualified. As was previously mentioned, we would not like to see posts that do not contribute just to get the post count up!!!

If you would like to pay and reserve your spot now, we would be glad to have you!!

FreeMoney

Verified Member
PREVIOUSLY POSTED on different stream. I hope this is helpful.

Looks like some of you sharp shooters will be coming to Va Beach !!
I will be your local (concierge) guy on the ground. I was born & raised here and can answer most questions.
Anything I can do to help get you here & make your stay more comfortable, just ask. Below you will find a wealth of information about our area that should help you plan your trip. I assume some of you may bring family & friends since this is a Resort town in JULY ! Family friendly info included !! BOOK THOSE HOTELS EARLY ! Feel free to reach out anytime...Steve Freeman...westefre777@gmail.com....757-714-3456

Airport
Norfolk International Airport - Norfolk Va- 6.5 miles 15 mins
Homepage - Norfolk International Airport (norfolkairport.com)
Hotels
Hotels - Google Maps (close to Q-Masters)
virginia beach oceanfront - Google Search
ATTRACTIONS- Distance from Q's
Norfolk Outlet Mall Welcome To Norfolk Premium Outlets® - A Shopping Center In Norfolk, VA - A Simon Property 4 miles 10 mins
Concert Venue
Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater at Virginia Beach 12 miles 15 mins drive

July 23 Dave Matthews Band
July 27 Matchbox 20
Colonial Williamsburg--57 miles 1 hour drive
Busch Gardens Williamsburg-- - Open Daily 10:00 am- 10:00 pm
Water Country USA - Water Park -- Open Daily 10:00 am- 10:00 pm
Williamsburg Pottery Factory Open Daily Hours TBD
Premier Outlets Mall Outlets Williamsburg | Williamsburg, IA
VA BEACH TOWNE CENTER --4 MILES 11 Mins drive
THE 10 BEST Things to Do Near Town Center, Virginia Beach - Tripadvisor
Town Center Virginia Beach | Shopping, Dining & Entertainment (visitvirginiabeach.com)
VA BEACH OCEANFRONT RESORT AREA 12.9 Miles 17 Mins Drive
Virginia Beach Oceanfront | Find Hotels, Dining & Entertainment (visitvirginiabeach.com)
Roughly 31 blocks of boardwalk, shops, hotels, restaurants & bars. All walkable, miles of beach, fishing pier & amusements.

New at Virginia Beach | Southern Living

Thank you I will send today
I sent admin an official "voucher".

Last edited: