fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Right and wrong

Right and wrong

Cowboy Dennis said:
Freddie,

I remember a Sunshine out at the Rack, is that the same guy?

Dennis

The guy I pointed out in the video as Sunshine was actually Little Mike Davis. (Mike is the guy that Artie mentioned in the previous post when he said Scadooley brought 3 thugs back with him and pistol whipped a guy for disrespecting him.) The quality of the video threw me off. However, Sunshine did hang out at North Shore and he did spend time at the Rack. Pretty good bank pool player and a loud colorful character.

Beard

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
The guy I pointed out in the video as Sunshine was actually Little Mike Davis. (Mike is the guy that Artie mentioned in the previous post when he said Scadooley brought 3 thugs back with him and pistol whipped a guy for disrespecting him.) The quality of the video threw me off. However, Sunshine did hang out at North Shore and he did spend time at the Rack. Pretty good bank pool player and a loud colorful character.

Beard

That guy got the biggest breack off his life that phil was thier. Because he showed more heart than anybody I ever seen. And all four guys with Schadooly and thier guns out.

Waiting too pop whoever stuck thier two cenrs into it. And phil went wright up to Scadooly.

And said you cant do this in her. This is my place. And after Scadooly thought about it.

Thatswhen he told the guy if this was on the south side off Chicago . You wouldnt be her tommarow.

And he meent it. And the guy was lucky Phil was thier. Or who new what would have hapened.

Theese people were just like the Mob people. Excepte they were from the south side off Chicago.

And nobody wanted anything too do with him. And Scadooly was a real cool dresser. And even his cue stick was top off the line.

And if you loket at him he looket as inocent as could be. I have a picture off him but I dont no howe to put it on the site.

If Freddy wants too put it on thier I will send it to him or Dennies.

And you use to run like 8 miles every day. From the south side to the air port and back.

And he was one off the guys that had a peace when I beat Bugs. And they followed us in the snow for two days in the winter time.

And if they would have seen us gutting up the money. I would mot be her today. And I would not have knowen all the people on this site.

And the bigest breack I got was. When I told the head guy. Whenever I would beat Bugs he would comr for his concederation.

And I was very generous too him. He said thats why he would always play me. And THey guy said if that would have happened.

And they thought that we were cutting up the money. WE would have both been history.

And they would have made a big mistake. And he said if we wanted too take the money back after I beat Bugs nobody could have stopet them.

But out off the respect I had from Bugs and Scadooly and some off the other top people. Nobody ever bothered me.

And Bugs was a member himself. And he had all the respect off his people. Like Mohamad Ali had.

And THe Creeps and Bloods started in Chicago South side. And then went to calofornia. And that is nowe thier home turff.

But origanaly they came from Chicago. And were the part off another one off the gangs in Chicago.

And what was changed was the name. But thats were they originated from.

And they are plenty bad. But ITs realy a dangerous world we live in today.

I think its worse nowe then ever. Will it change. Yes it will. It will get worse because off the times. And what is happining too the poor people.

Everything is starting to get controled. The great constitition that Abraham licon was for.

Has been changed and manipulated too control the people. Thier are things that happen that never get printed.

And the people need to no and her.

If I ever find someone. Who wants to wright some books. And some realy truth about what is realy going on.

And were its heading. Everyone would be schocket. I will tell the story if I find the person too wright them.

And they will be top sellers. And the truth needs to get out. What realy happened. And howe out off line everything is.

But I am helpless with wrighting and organizing and all those kind off things.

But I have the greatest stories about what went on. And howe things were manipulated.

And who will have it all and run it all too.

I have seen this comeing for over 10 years. And Nobody even knowes whats going on.

And the people will end up paying the price for all the money hungery people who have everything already and want more.

THier is never enough for them tell they get it all. And even that isnt enough for them.

Because they are sick people. But time will keep changing everything.

Hopfully it will be for the good.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Best of the worst

Best of the worst

While there was hardly any serious problems at North Shore, (mostly out of respect for the owners and the way the place was run) in spite of the amount of mob guys, tush hogs, Gang bangers, pimps, dope dealers, boosters, and other "untowards" that frequented the joint, there was one crew that came up there that even the aforementioned couldnt abide.

Jeff Davis, a gambler, and stake horse, was head of a small squad of the most horrifying, wild looking young miscreants that the South Side ever produced. Jeff himself, was easy going and good natured, but this batch that was attached to him was like three Tony Spilotro's --or worse-- on steroids. I think Jeff found these kids homeless, surviving by their wits, living under a viaduct, or in an alley or something, and gathered them up and took care of them. They naturally became totally devoted to him.

They were too uncontrollable for even the vicious gangs like the Vice Lords, El Rukens, and the Gangster Disciples to allow into their ranks.

When Jeff would bring these kids with him, the whole joint would go on lockdown. Wherever these guys were, and that was always right on top of Jeff, nobody else would be anywhere near these birds. Even if the joint was full, there would be a vacuum of people wherever they happened to move to.

I finally had to tell Jeff to leave these guys at home, they were scaring away our business. Jeff said, "But Freddy, they been told! (to behave)" I told Jeff, no matter, nobody believes they will behave. They got everybody, including me, scared to death. It would be like trying to gamble with 3 guys from Al Queda hanging around, and somebody telling you not to worry.

Jeff finally relented, and left the Wild Bunch at home, leaving us with only the normal-sized gang bosses to deal with, like Scadooley, Kilroy, J.B., and Fat Archibald; and the mob hitman, Timmy Solomon and his brother King; skull crackers like Chris Diamond and Johnny Mitchie, and of course the pistol packing hillbilly contingent led by Gar Frazier and James Justice.

Looking back, my brain must have been drug-addled to thrive in such an environment. Although actually, it was pretty much the same kind of place as the Rack in Detroit. They had the mafia, the Purple Gang, the Syrian Mob, and the big-time Black dope dealers all under the same roof.

Beard

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
I have put up a much clearer video of the North Shore interview.

http://bankingwiththebeard.com/?p=1...reBilliardClub.InterviewwithArtieBodendorfer.

Beard

Actually, the first one was clearer...But, nice promo (= bump)..:p :p :p

PS..Artie has a nice stroke, and appears to have a good touch...I must admit, if he played perfect, I doubt I could have given him more than a few balls. (in our primes)..:cool:

PS..JK Artie, (maybe)...but I'm sure someone will take offense...:eek:

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Actually...

Actually...

SJDinPHX said:
Actually, the first one was clearer...But, nice promo (= bump)..:

PS..Artie has a nice stroke, and appears to have a good touch...I must admit, if he played perfect, I doubt I could have given him more than a few balls. (in our primes)
PS..JK Artie, (maybe)...but I'm sure someone will take offense...

...I upgraded the format from wmv. to mov., which has much higher resolution, so as an old hustling pal of mine used to say, "You are never right and now you are wrong.":)

Plus I intend to upgrade it one more time with a copy that has another 30 seconds on it. Uploading these things to YouTube -- if you use a high resolution format like mov.-- might take up to 20 hours. Of course you know all that, right?:rolleyes:

I think you have spent enough time with the "one ball under Ronnie," and "fortunately, I was able to win more that I lost," regarding all your backers, and how many times you strummed on Surfer Rod Curry and Cannonball. Maybe you should also let people know that you are a member of the 30 barrel club. You know, players who have stayed there for 30 plus barrel whippings.
I have already 'fessed up to mine with California Johnny. I should add that I beat him with the same game a week later. How did you handle yours? Was that the final straw before succumbing to UPS? :D

JK, JK.:D

Beard

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
fred bentivegna said:
I think you have spent enough time with the "one ball under Ronnie," and "fortunately, I was able to win more that I lost," regarding all your backers, and how many times you strummed on Surfer Rod Curry and Cannonball. Maybe you should also let people know that you are a member of the 30 barrel club. You know, players who have stayed there for 30 plus barrel whippings.
I have already 'fessed up to mine with California Johnny. I should add that I beat him with the same game a week later. How did you handle yours? Was that the final straw before succumbing to UPS? :D

Beard
Now that's f@@kin' funny without being angry or vitriolic:p . I like it and give it an A+++:) .

Freddie, when the Duck & you are done please remind me of how you and John played, I don't remember. I know neither one of you were leaving the room till one got the cash.

Dennis

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
...I upgraded the format from wmv. to mov., which has much higher resolution, so as an old hustling pal of mine used to say, "You are never right and now you are wrong."

Plus I intend to upgrade it one more time with a copy that has another 30 seconds on it. Uploading these things to YouTube -- if you use a high resolution format like mov.-- might take up to 20 hours. Of course you know all that, right?

I have already 'fessed up to mine with California Johnny. I should add that I beat him with the same game a week later. How did you handle yours? Was that the final straw before succumbing to UPS?

Beard

With all due respect sir, how could you POSSIBLY chastise me for "excessive" bragging. ???????????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

That is very much like Jeffrey Dahmer, calling Terry Ardeno, a vicious murdering pervert...Makes about as much sense !

El Duck <---Glad you 'modestly' threw in the fact, that you destroyed Cali John immediately after your shellacking...When I went off, it sometimes took years to exact my revenge...(could you please include your lifetime batting avg. with him, in your next post. heh,heh)

PS...I want to share a photo of you, with the guy's...It is the last time you forgot to throw at least one 'brag', in one of your posts...(note, no Beard yet).... JK JK :D

View attachment 3222

Last edited:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
Actually, the first one was clearer...But, nice promo (= bump)..:p :p :p

PS..Artie has a nice stroke, and appears to have a good touch...I must admit, if he played perfect, I doubt I could have given him more than a few balls. (in our primes)..:cool:

PS..JK Artie, (maybe)...but I'm sure someone will take offense...:eek:

It doesnt matter who was better or who could have beaten who. Or who coud have spoted someone 8 to 2 and the breack.

Its all history. Does days are gone forever and even though we may wish that they come back.

It will never be the way it was again. And it would have been nice too no you back then.

And a lot off things would have been done different. And we would have even talket different to each other.

I never let Ego get in the way. Because I no everyone lived thier life.

And wherever we were and spent or time and the people we were with. Has all changed.

If we would live forever. We would have a lot too look forward too. But life is short and some off the enteristing people we meet .

We only get too no them for a little while. And the mite have become one off our best friends.

But time does not give us the time or chance too realy no them. And who they realy are.

And I can say this honesty and openly. That if we would have seen each other play.

Our opinions would have been way different. Now that we are past our playing days. And we cant play anymore. We look helpless and all washet up.

But we still hold on too our dreams os what we use too do. And its hard too let go off our true love for the game.

And the trilles and enjoyment we got playing the game. WE are the same person.

But our ability is no longer with us. And people go by what they see.

And if someone realy never seen someone play. Or see what they are talking about. Howe strong it was.

Why would they belive a old man that cant make a ball. Talk is something everyone can do.

But too play top levele only a few get thier. And to no howe too play a full game corectly without a mistake.

To me that is the greatest goal and levele you can rech playing one pocket.

Howe can people belive what you are saying. All human beings what too be showen. THen they will belive.

Even in religion. They say the same thing. Why doesnt he show himself.

So we no he is real and we can belive in him. And They didnt belive coulumbas. Or Elbert Einstein.

And people go by what they see. And the players with the most ability will win.

But the only thing I realy learned in life is gambling everything else I am helpless.

And maybe because all I ever cared about was gambling. And all the other things didnt mean anything too me.

And its hard too learn something if you are not interested in learning it.

We all choose what too do in our life. Nobody did it for us. Just like we created ourselves. WE are all human beings and we are intitled too live our life the way we choose.

Weather it is good or bad for us. Its still our choice. But all the days we learned and were growing up.

Are all gone and in the past. WE dont have a choice in life when too live our life. We can only live itb when we are her.

WE all had good times and bad times. Ups and downs. We all learned what goes around comes around.

The world and life teaches us. Nobody stays on top. Its a temparary thing.

Did you enjoy youre life Did you do all the things you wanted too do. Do you feel that youre life has been fullfiled. Do we havb regreats and.howe do we feel about our life.

WE still have time to do all these things. Even if its only a month a week or a year.

Time is the most valubale thing we have in life. And thier is no price on buying time.

Some may go wealthy some may go broke. Some may go happy or some may go sad. But we all go the same way.

Nobody is on thr priority list. Everything comes back too reality. And whatever we did will be gone.

I listen too everyone. Its the human thing to do. And when it comes to gambling or pool. I will give my opinion.

No matter who says what. Unless the can showe me or prove me wrong. But tha is only in gambling.

Because I am not qualified in thee other subjects.

And life has tought me to do what I want too do with my life and time. Because that belongs too us.

They only qouistion I ever wanted to no. And I never got a answer. Just some sarcastick remarks.

What am I doing her on this planet. And what am I her for. WE no we are der. But Why.

And a lot off things people say dont make sense. So let people say what they want. Because you cannot control them.

And they will say what they want anyway. So why let it bother you. Just play it back.

You can do the same thing as they are doing. And you can say what you want.

And then you can end up in a beatifull disagreement.

Is it worth it. What does it do for you. And howe do you feel about doing it.

Will the resulte change. I dont think so. Will we like the person more. The odds are we will like them less.

Is this a good way too spend the most precious thing we have . Time. In a meaningles conflicte. That nobody can win.

And a good qoustion too ask ourselfs. Howe do we deel about how we treated and talket too that person.

Its all about whos wright. And even if we are wright. How does the other person feel thats wrong.

Forget about whos wright. Thier is no such animale. Its just a different way off doing it.

No wrights no Wrongs.

Andall or years and time we have spent living in this world are gone.

A good name for it would be. THe time game. Or living the time game. Is life a game.

You tell me.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Now that's f@@kin' funny without being angry or vitriolic:p . I like it and give it an A+++:) I give you an A+++++ for being a brown nose boob .

Freddie, when the Duck & you are done please remind me of how you and John played, I don't remember. I know neither one of you were leaving the room till one got the cash.

Dennis

Dear "Pool Detective",

Who cares how they played (besides you)...You are back on ignore AGAIN...:eek:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
I gotta be honest...

I gotta be honest...

Cowboy Dennis said:
Now that's f@@kin' funny without being angry or vitriolic:p . I like it and give it an A+++:) .

Dennis

I aint exactly sure anymore. It has been so long that I have forgotten if we were playing onepocket or banks.
I do remember the game itself tho. I was spotting him 8 to 7. I am about 70% sure it must have been banks, because my usual game with California John playing one pocket was 9 to 8. That game is burned into my mind because Jimmy Reid watched me beat John with that game and he thought he could give John 8 to 7 playing 1pkt. I didnt think that he could. His onepocket game was tremendously overrated. John charged him at least 20 games worth playing on that table next to the toilet.

The Anatidae Kid has of course dodged his part of any of his 30 plus ass kickings. :confused: He did a lot of talking but no mention of the 30 barreler. Is it possible to forget things like that. I have been saving this for a long time.;)

Jest wondering... does Anatidae Boy have someone who is on 24 hr watch to alert him if I make a post. Seriously. His reaction time is just too quick. :eek:

Beard

Almost forgot I upgraded the video again. I added another 30 seconds. Thats it. No more upgrades.
http://bankingwiththebeard.com/?p=1078#LegendaryNorthShoreBilliardClub.InterviewwithArtieBodendorfer.

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Au Contraire, Beardmonster...

Au Contraire, Beardmonster...

fred bentivegna said:
I aint exactly sure anymore. It has been so long that I have forgotten if we were playing onepocket or banks.
I do remember the game itself tho. I was spotting him 8 to 7. I am about 70% sure it must have been banks, because my usual game with California John playing one pocket was 9 to 8. That game is burned into my mind because Jimmy Reid watched me beat John with that game and he thought he could give John 8 to 7 playing 1pkt. I didnt think that he could. His onepocket game was tremendously overrated. John charged him at least 20 games worth playing on that table next to the toilet.

The Anatidae Kid has of course dodged his part of any of his 30 plus ass kickings. :confused: He did a lot of talking but no mention of the 30 barreler. Is it possible to forget things like that. I have been saving this for a long time.

Jest wondering... does Anatidae Boy have someone who is on 24 hr watch to alert him if I make a post. Seriously. His reaction time is just too quick.

Beard

Almost forgot I upgraded the video again. I added another 30 seconds. Thats it. No more upgrades.
http://bankingwiththebeard.com/?p=1078#LegendaryNorthShoreBilliardClub.InterviewwithArtieBodendorfer.

Dammit Fred, you are getting a worse video every take, Artie will be pissed... but it is a good way to keep bumping it,

As for the "30 barrell" losses...never happened...I rarely played by the game. (which seemed to be your preference) If I was getting my brains beat out, I either changed the game real quick, or made them play sessions, nosebleed high. (or both)

Not saying I never went off...But according to your own recollections, it was minescule compared to when you got your nose open..Of course you can't remember most of them, because you were, (by your own admission) ahem, shall we say under the influence of God knows what...Which may call into question, some of the names on your B**t L**t...Sounds to me, like you took a longer "time out" then I did at UPS...:cool:

Anatidae Boy <---Wishes Fred could remember as much as the Duck can...But then the Duck never wasted half his life, trying to recall whether he won or lost, or which girl he had slept with, (or wait, maybe wished he had)...;)

PS..I know I drink too much, but you appear to be mentally challenged, for life...Difference being, I'll be sober the next morning...:D

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
fred bentivegna said:
Jest wondering... does Anatidae Boy have someone who is on 24 hr watch to alert him if I make a post. Seriously. His reaction time is just too quick. :eek:

Beard
Hell Freddie, he posted one minute after me and Artie posted 8 minutes after me which means they were both writing at the same time as me:eek: . Scary.

Dennis

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Hell Freddie, he posted one minute after me and Artie posted 8 minutes after me which means they were both writing at the same time as me:eek: . Scary.

Dennis

Butt out Bar Rag Breath...You are messing with perfeshunal, expert, retaliaters...At least one of us is...:p :p :p

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Still knocking...

Still knocking...

SJDinPHX said:
Dammit Fred, you are getting a worse video every take, Artie will be pissed... but it is a good way to keep bumping it,

Youre still doing what a sucker like you does best, knocking, just for knocking's sake. When you were a kid I bet you snitched off what happened when the teacher left the room. Something a real pool hustler would consider despicable. Even Detroit Whitey looked down on knockers.

Please dont ask for pity and a "who me?" from the forum like you usually do. Anybody with a half a brain knows that's all your posts at me deal with. Knocking. You knocked my books, my DVDs, my T- Shirts, my Beat List, my old girl friends, and who I knew and what I have seen. Basically everything.

Do you really wonder why I despise you? Why I fantasize kicking you and your HoverRound down a flight of stairs.
:p

As for the "30 barrell" losses...never happened...I rarely played by the game. (which seemed to be your preference) If I was getting my brains beat out, I either changed the game real quick, or made them play sessions, nosebleed high. (or both)

Nosebleed high? Fantasy, and total B.S. Not only were you 30plus games stuck -- at the same bet, because you wouldnt raise it -- but when your opponent threatened to quit if you wouldnt raise it and you still refused, he made you take one more ball the worst of it in order for him to keep playing, and you went for it. Yeah, you changed the game, you took more of the worst of it. I'm tired of listening to you bahhing and bleating, carefully trying to get people to think you were some kind of superstar hustler.
:rolleyes:

Not saying I never went off...But according to your own recollections, it was minescule compared to when you got your nose open..Of course you can't remember most of them, because you were, (by your own admission) ahem, shall we say under the influence of God knows what...Which may call into question, some of the names on your B**t L**t...Sounds to me, like you took a longer "time out" then I did at UPS...

Anatidae Boy <---Wishes Fred could remember as much as the Duck can...But then the Duck never wasted half his life, not recalling whether he won or lost, or which girl he had slept with, (or wait, maybe wished he had)

Remember, memory? Could you really not recall the outing that I outed? Now keep in mind one more thing, I am like that guy Breitbart from BigGovernment.com. He releases blockbuster info, like the Weiner pics, and then when all the knockers and naysayers jump on it and deny everything, ;that's when he releases his aces in the hole, more evidence, much worst that what he first put out. The real pool world is a lot different than the forum. I am regarded slightly higher than you out there. Many friends. Many stories. Many confidences.;)

PS..I know I drink too much, but you appear to be mentally challenged, for life...Difference being, I'll be sober the next morning

But you will be drunk that night. And when we both wake up in the morning, I'll have been away from any stimulants for over 25 years, and you will still be a slobbering souse.

Beard:)

I like using these icons. Makes everything, just kidding. JK JK JK haha :eek:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
But you will be drunk that night. And when we both wake up in the morning, I'll have been away from any stimulants for over 25 years, and you will still be a slobbering souse.

Beard:)

I like using these icons. Makes everything, just kidding. JK JK JK haha :eek:

I consider my job done here. (for now)...Your extreme paranoia has reached the 'babbling' level...Thats the point at which you start believing what you say, has any bearing on reality. NK NK NK haha...:rolleyes:

Say goodnight Fred, (before you embarass yourself any further..:D)

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Embarrass myself?

Embarrass myself?

SJDinPHX said:
I consider my job done here. (for now)...Your extreme paranoia has reached the 'babbling' level...Thats the point at which you start believing what you say, has any bearing on reality. NK NK NK haha...:rolleyes:

Say goodnight Fred, (before you embarass yourself any further..:D)

Embarrass myself? I have already 'fessed up to a 30 barrel fiasco. What's worse than that? What I think is worse, is you denying your own history. I am tired of you sucking out all the air from every informative type post that I make.
I post on this forum for one main reason, to have an interaction with the members -- probably the same reasons as you. I put up stories, comments, photos, instruction, advice, and humor; and my enjoyment on this forum are the exchanges that come forth from these efforts. But whenever I post something that others might laugh at, or remark on, you panic and bull your way in with knocks, and shut off all further discussion. You turn the original intent of the post into another direction -- a beef with you. Normal posters who are adverse to getting into the middle of a flame war, people who might have really wanted to further pursue the direction I was heading, back off and leave it alone. And I believe you are well aware of what you are doing, because you never let a thread of mine develop without you quickly jumping in and putting up your knocking detours.

Beard

Now, while I didnt promise the provider of the 30 barrel story anonymity, common ethics dictates that I shouldnt out the outer. But I might be tempted to selectively release the secret identity, via the PM, if you get any more vehement in your denial. JK, JK,:) :) ...or am I?

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
Embarrass myself? I have already 'fessed up to a 30 barrel fiasco. What's worse than that? What I think is worse, is you denying your own history. I am tired of you sucking out all the air from every informative type post that I make...Someone has to suck...we can't all BLOW...

Now, while I didnt promise the provider of the 30 barrel story anonymity, common ethics dictates that I shouldnt out the outer. But I might be tempted to selectively release the secret identity, via the PM, if you get any more vehement in your denial. JK, JK,...or am I?

I hereby give you the right to post your "secret informer", via PM, email, or Pony Express...I don't have a clue as to who he/she might be, I can only hope, that his/her vehement "selective memory", be better than yours...:rolleyes:

As for "knocking" you, I only do it when you become unbearable, with your self-engrandisement (sp), and then usually only jokingly, which seems to put you in orbit...Your stories I thorougly enjoy...JK JK :p :p (who's playing the poor, beleaguered victim now ???)

Also, I have noticed, the time and effort you are putting in, trying to make me look bad, is starting to rival the time you spend, trying to make yourself look good. (Oh well, 50% less bluster from you, may be well worth it...NK NK NK...:D)

Yours for maintaining truth and credibility in pool stories,.:rolleyes:

Anatidae Boy

PS...Did you ever recieve the book I sent you ? (puhleeeeze read it !)

View attachment 3229

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
To: You all know who

To: You all know who

Your attempts to dodge real issues by "attempting" humor, are pitiful. No matter how slick and slippery you try to spin it, you are still guilty of behaving like a stone creep. You hang out on a pool forum. You go to tournaments, and the most memorable thing about your life is that at one time you could make a pool ball. But yet you disrespect me, someone who has given his life to the game, and what's worse, encourage others to add to the disrespect.

At my age, and after 50 plus years in the game, disrespect is the last thing that I will put up with. You dont talk to a grown man the way you do. Certainly not face to face. Only from the safety of your keyboard 1500 miles away. Face to face, you and I would have a serious problem.

One can overlook disrespect it if it comes from somebody young, disrespect is almost a part of growing up, but from somebody who has been around and spent most of his life in the element, he has to be a total J Arthur Rank.

I am also one inch away from leaking the identity of Mr. X , in PM's, to certain interested parties and let you lose a little more face. Remember Anthony Weiner? Deny, deny, deny, and then....

Beard

I show my respect to the inductee's every year at the Hall of Fame Dinner. Ask them, the best in the world, if they have something bad to say about me. That's how you are supposed to treat your peers and the people you have experienced the game with all your life.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
Your attempts to dodge real issues by "attempting" humor, are pitiful. No matter how slick and slippery you try to spin it, you are still guilty of behaving like a stone creep. You hang out on a pool forum. You go to tournaments, and the most memorable thing about your life is that at one time you could make a pool ball. But yet you disrespect me, someone who has given his life to the game, and what's worse, encourage others to add to the disrespect.

At my age, and after 50 plus years in the game, disrespect is the last thing that I will put up with. You dont talk to a grown man the way you do. Certainly not face to face. Only from the safety of your keyboard 1500 miles away. Face to face, you and I would have a serious problem.

One can overlook disrespect it if it comes from somebody young, disrespect is almost a part of growing up, but from somebody who has been around and spent most of his life in the element, he has to be a total J Arthur Rank.

I am also one inch away from leaking the identity of Mr. X , in PM's, to certain interested parties and let you lose a little more face. Remember Anthony Weiner? Deny, deny, deny, and then....

Beard

I show my respect to the inductee's every year at the Hall of Fame Dinner. Ask them, the best in the world, if they have something bad to say about me. That's how you are supposed to treat your peers and the people you have experienced the game with all your life.... I thought you were supposed to treat them like you treated Weanie Beanie, Bill Stroud, Tom Cruise, etc...or anyone else who doesn't measure up to your strict code of poolroom ethics..Whereas my only 'aspersions', have been cast at you.....:D

Repeat post #58...(did you not read it ???) It appears you are becoming seriously aggitated, so I shall give you a rest for a while, and let you regain your [sic] sanity...:D

Last edited: