North Shore Billiards. Artie interview

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
4,271
Jimmy B said:
Red Card,
That is one of the pictures from the Artie interview that is right on this sight that I was thinking about. Isn't that one for your book to take to auditions. That is a fantastic photo. I don't know who furnished it originally, but I had assumed it was Fred or Artie. I wanted to put up that pic in here but I didn't know how, so thanks a lot for doing that.

I've taken a few walks like that also. One time I hooke up with a local player who wanted to take a road trip for a couple of days or so. I knew he sure played great watching him practice so I said fine. We will hit some towns within about a hundred miles south on I-85 and go from there. The first stop he gets a twenty dollar game and starts dogging his brains out. Then he starts getting mad at me and tries to blame me, saying he can't play with me staring and being all drawn up and such. I started laughing and said, you only betting 20$ and we are in halfers. That's not enough for me to get drawn up you see. So I gave him another chance and we ended up in Augusta Ga. somehow and a guy named Brock I think finishes both of us off and I couldn't get back home fast enough. His practice game could give his money games the six, eight and the break. I tried to explain to him that he needed to just start gambling regularly and he would fall in the groove and be ok, but he was all about trying to blame me

Tommy the sailor was a sea merchant. And a very creative player.And he is on the all time list off one off the most brytile drunks ever in life.

I was good friends with him . But he didnt live long enough too make it up to North Shore. And Freddy and Tommy realy had some interesting onr pocket sessions.

But this is one off my favorite pictures with Tommy the sailor. BUt North Shore had everyone come up thier.

Tommy Spencer Joey Gold Tom Carabasses Larry SChwartz Grady the roofer. GArr Frazer and hiswhole ckick.

Bugs and the whole south side crew. Gorge Fellies Billy Smith Jack Gon Killroy . Johnny Boy jerry HUbart Watusie Gorge Michales. Steve Jones Detroite Jimmy Harold DEnson Cab driver Joe Za ZA KIng Saulomen. Timmy saulomen. THe Osheas Saol Coushner. Sunshine. Waterdog .John the Greek. Joe the grinder. EDger Eypie. Lohn MLitchie. And a lot more. And all off Freddys Juice loittle girls.

And even a lot off players that hung out at the rack in Detroitewould come too north Shore and hang out at theclub.

Next to Detroite it was the second best action spot. For pool and cards and everything else.

THose days and times are gone. But the people who were thier and lived it still remember all the fun times and action.

And Freddy had big fun. IF I would describe Freddy back then . IT was party time delite. And if the would have filmed those parties .

Freddy could be getting money every houer.

And thier wasant anything Freddy wouldnt do or try.

Variety was the spice off life. And Freddy didnt get short changed. HE did it all. And all the things some people dream off doing. He didv them.

For Quite a while. And its surprising that he isnt burnt out yet.

He must have realy been superman. Because I dont no off anybody else that sis all the things Freddt did. And nobody was in his class doing all the different things.

And he didnt have time too foucus on pool.

HE was in better action then GAmbling. IT was party time with the Beard. ANd Freddy enjoyed in too the linite.

HE didnt live a ordnary Square life. HIs life was do all the things other people were afraid too try.


.
 

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2005
Messages
6,690
From
chicago illinois
I coulda...

I coulda...

Artie Bodendorfer said:
Tommy the sailor was a sea merchant. And a very creative player.And he is on the all time list off one off the most brytile drunks ever in life.

I was good friends with him . But he didnt live long enough too make it up to North Shore. And Freddy and Tommy realy had some interesting onr pocket sessions.

But this is one off my favorite pictures with Tommy the sailor. BUt North Shore had everyone come up thier.

Tommy Spencer Joey Gold Tom Carabasses Larry SChwartz Grady the roofer. GArr Frazer and hiswhole ckick.

Bugs and the whole south side crew. Gorge Fellies Billy Smith Jack Gon Killroy . Johnny Boy jerry HUbart Watusie Gorge Michales. Steve Jones Detroite Jimmy Harold DEnson Cab driver Joe Za ZA KIng Saulomen. Timmy saulomen. THe Osheas Saol Coushner. Sunshine. Waterdog .John the Greek. Joe the grinder. EDger Eypie. Lohn MLitchie. And a lot more. And all off Freddys Juice loittle girls.

And even a lot off players that hung out at the rack in Detroitewould come too north Shore and hang out at theclub.

Next to Detroite it was the second best action spot. For pool and cards and everything else.

THose days and times are gone. But the people who were thier and lived it still remember all the fun times and action.

And Freddy had big fun. IF I would describe Freddy back then . IT was party time delite. And if the would have filmed those parties .

Freddy could be getting money every houer.

And thier wasant anything Freddy wouldnt do or try.

Variety was the spice off life. And Freddy didnt get short changed. HE did it all. And all the things some people dream off doing. He didv them.

For Quite a while. And its surprising that he isnt burnt out yet.

He must have realy been superman. Because I dont no off anybody else that sis all the things Freddt did. And nobody was in his class doing all the different things.

And he didnt have time too foucus on pool.

HE was in better action then GAmbling. IT was party time with the Beard. ANd Freddy enjoyed in too the linite.

HE didnt live a ordnary Square life. HIs life was do all the things other people were afraid too try.


.


...lived with these two sister nympho's, like I did, or I could have spent my time trying to beat Artie playing one pocket. What would ya'll do?

Beard

(I did manage to beat a few notable people periodically. Keith McCready, Romberg, Tough Tony Brewer, Johnny Boy, Incardona ($60), etc., broke even with Varner, even 1pkt $200 a game. But in between those high points, I threw many parties, and not all sexual, while I was in the throes of John Barley Caine.
 

Attachments

  • scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 0
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 0

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
9,226
My 'toleration level' is a little strained right now, but I shall graciously allow him to hit us with a "dual brag"...(a mini beat list, and his sexual prowess) once again... It is a small victory, that he admitted to "breaking even" with Varner...:rolleyes: (guesstimate, they only played two games)

He apparently doesn't remember, he has shown the two bimbo's several times before...The one in the coat looks like shes stoned out of her mind, and the other one appears to be trying (unsuccessfully)...to shed her 'baby fat'..:rolleyes:...Neither of them would get the time of day, anywhere but Chicago.. (or possibly Detroit)..:eek:

El Duck <---Refuses to comment negatively on the issue...Why bother, he appears to be smitten by them.:cool:
 
Last edited:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
4,271
SJDinPHX said:
My 'toleration level' is a little strained right now, but I shall graciously allow him to hit us with a "dual brag"...(a mini beat list, and his sexual prowess) once again... It is a small victory, that he admitted to "breaking even" with Varner...:rolleyes: (guesstimate, they only played two games)

He apparently doesn't remember, he has shown the two bimbo's several times before...The one in the coat looks like shes stoned out of her mind, and the other one appears to be trying (unsuccessfully)...to shed her 'baby fat'..:rolleyes:...Neither of them would get the time of day, anywhere but Chicago.. (or possibly Detroit)..:eek:

El Duck <---Refuses to comment negatively on the issue...Why bother, he appears to be smitten by them.:cool:

SJD just let people say what they want. It doesnt bother me. Because the onlt thing that counts is not what people say. Or other people belove. ITs what we belive and think. That isthe only thing that counts in life..

And when we are gone it wont even matter what we belive or think. Because its all gone. And yhe only thing that counts is what we think and howe we let it affect us.

You are a strong man . You have a great opinion. I realy havant herd you say anything that doesnt make sense on the shots and youre game and life.

Maybe you enjoy busting somebodys balls. And maybe you dont. But its just howe you express yopurself. And you are intimadating and force full and dont take a back seat too nobody.

And that is you and youre strong personality. And whatever City you would be from. Even if its youre favorite Chicago . THe truth is you and youre personality.

Would still be strong and powerfull. Because thats the kind off man you are.

And whatever the chalange you would excepte it no matter were you lived. Or what town you would be in.

People realy dont see that youre pewrsonality is very chalanging and people who cant see that. Cant handle youre aggressive style.

And they dont understand that youre realy not going to back off from anything or chalamge.

I just want you to no that I see who you are. Even though I dont no you real well. But youre caracter and personality showes.

And other people need too see that too because thats who you are and thats howe youn express yourself.

And on youre shots and sulictions I havant seen any thing that was not exceptable.

Youre selections and choices made a lot off snse. And the fir perfect with the style you played.

I respect you for who you are and the player you were. And you lived through some off the great times and hard times. BUt never the less you are still a strong man.

And youb are still her. to do the things you enjoy too do. And nobody can change you or take that away from you.

Because thats who you are SJD. And I congradulate you for bring a real human being.

Whisky and all. And dont ever change because then it wouldnt be you. And I will remember you just howe you are.

OKIE DOKIE. Enjoy the summer. Because they come and go. And enjoy the beauty around us that has been giving too us too see our whole life.

THee Irish eyes are smiling. Top off the morning too you. AB meddler.
 

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
4,271
Artie Bodendorfer said:
SJD just let people say what they want. It doesnt bother me. Because the onlt thing that counts is not what people say. Or other people belove. ITs what we belive and think. That isthe only thing that counts in life..

And when we are gone it wont even matter what we belive or think. Because its all gone. And yhe only thing that counts is what we think and howe we let it affect us.

You are a strong man . You have a great opinion. I realy havant herd you say anything that doesnt make sense on the shots and youre game and life.

Maybe you enjoy busting somebodys balls. And maybe you dont. But its just howe you express yopurself. And you are intimadating and force full and dont take a back seat too nobody.

And that is you and youre strong personality. And whatever City you would be from. Even if its youre favorite Chicago . THe truth is you and youre personality.

Would still be strong and powerfull. Because thats the kind off man you are.

And whatever the chalange you would excepte it no matter were you lived. Or what town you would be in.

People realy dont see that youre pewrsonality is very chalanging and people who cant see that. Cant handle youre aggressive style.

And they dont understand that youre realy not going to back off from anything or chalamge.

I just want you to no that I see who you are. Even though I dont no you real well. But youre caracter and personality showes.

And other people need too see that too because thats who you are and thats howe youn express yourself.

And on youre shots and sulictions I havant seen any thing that was not exceptable.

Youre selections and choices made a lot off snse. And the fir perfect with the style you played.

I respect you for who you are and the player you were. And you lived through some off the great times and hard times. BUt never the less you are still a strong man.

And youb are still her. to do the things you enjoy too do. And nobody can change you or take that away from you.

Because thats who you are SJD. And I congradulate you for bring a real human being.

Whisky and all. And dont ever change because then it wouldnt be you. And I will remember you just howe you are.

OKIE DOKIE. Enjoy the summer. Because they come and go. And enjoy the beauty around us that has been giving too us too see our whole life.

THee Irish eyes are smiling. Top off the morning too you. AB meddler.


You would have raily liket Tommy the Sailor SJD. Unless you new him. He went back too Sf thats were he was from.

And he use too allways talk too me about another sea merchant named Hank. You might no him. But I didnt no him. But Tommy the sailor new him and talket about him a lot.

And Tommy the sailor could drink fot ywo and 3 days at a time. Some body stabbed him with a knife in the tournement room at Bensingers.

And he was very wittie and had his owne sayings and style. And people would copy him and try to act like him.

And the picyure off Tommy and me looket just like the times were back then.

BUt he was one hell off a caracter.

But nobody could do it like tommy the sailor.
 

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2005
Messages
6,690
From
chicago illinois
Is this your version of "peace?"

Is this your version of "peace?"

SJDinPHX said:
My 'toleration level' is a little strained right now, but I shall graciously allow him to hit us with a "dual brag"...(a mini beat list, and his sexual prowess) once again... It is a small victory, that he admitted to "breaking even" with Varner...:rolleyes: (guesstimate, they only played two games)

He apparently doesn't remember, he has shown the two bimbo's several times before...The one in the coat looks like shes stoned out of her mind, and the other one appears to be trying (unsuccessfully)...to shed her 'baby fat'..:rolleyes:...Neither of them would get the time of day, anywhere but Chicago.. (or possibly Detroit)..:eek:

El Duck <---Refuses to comment negatively on the issue...Why bother, he appears to be smitten by them.:cool:

...and "let bygones be bygones?" and, "as long as he doesnt start it with me..." What happened to all that? Or maybe you can point to some sarcastic innuendo that somehow is aimed at you in my post? Oh wait, there is none! Not one thing referencing or baiting you. As a matter of fact I havent referred to you in the slightest in at least 2 months.
Plus, I have so far ducked all those little cuties about bank pool and Chicago in the bank forum. Your "word" that you gave earlier in these matters of civility doesnt seem to mean much to you. Is anyone really surprised?
Please realize that I am comfortable having nothing whatsoever to do with you for the rest of my forum life. The things that you post that dont involve me, hold zero interest for me. I can only hope that you would get around to feeling the same way.

Beard



Beard
 

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
9,226
Ditto for me too....!!!!

Ditto for me too....!!!!

fred bentivegna said:
The things that you post that dont involve me, hold zero interest for me. I can only hope that you would get around to feeling the same way.

Beard

Apparently you forgot mentioning me by name (Duck) a few days ago , in your post about how many people you knew in the pool world..(I'll try and find it before you delete it)

I did not respond, so this was one I owed you...:eek:

PS..You are so predictable...I knew you would consider my harmless ribbing, "a vicious attack" on your legacy...:rolleyes:
 

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2007
Messages
5,728
fred bentivegna said:
...and "let bygones be bygones?" and, "as long as he doesnt start it with me..." What happened to all that? Or maybe you can point to some sarcastic innuendo that somehow is aimed at you in my post? Oh wait, there is none! Not one thing referencing or baiting you. As a matter of fact I havent referred to you in the slightest in at least 2 months.
Plus, I have so far ducked all those little cuties about bank pool and Chicago in the bank forum. Your "word" that you gave earlier in these matters of civility doesnt seem to mean much to you. Is anyone really surprised?
Please realize that I am comfortable having nothing whatsoever to do with you for the rest of my forum life. The things that you post that dont involve me, hold zero interest for me. I can only hope that you would get around to feeling the same way.

Beard





Don't worry about all of this stuff, Freddy. Those gals looked just fine to me. I could do a lot worse (and have). I know that you just put those pic up for newbies like me to see. Anatidae is in love wi Anniston anyway and she has him blinded and jaded toward all other women. They are almost young enough too. Back in middle school (jr. high) I liked girls my own age. Not much has changed since then. Down here respect was the word of the day when I was in middle school. You could hardly get a girl to do anything. Remember when the Bond movie Goldfinger came out? Well all the girls I knew were going arround singing "He's got a cold finger" They thought they had done something if they let a guy finger them. There were so many nights I would have killed to be with either one of your girls there....

You and Artie could have pimped out women by the truckload and sold tons of drugs or even been low enough to get into politics, but you guys had too much class. Congressman The Honorable Weiner comes to mind. Sending out photos of his weiner. Then he tried to claim Cali hacked into his account and sent those pics and then he gets cornered and makes a genuine heartfelt confession. But of course he won't resign or anything like that . Oh no. His wife is gonna stick by him too through thick and thin. Thats thin...

While I am at it, I wanted to ask some questions to go out to anybody on here. In a previous post Artie said that Tommy The Sailor was a most brytile drunk. I could not quite interpret. Was he saying that he was a brutal drunk?? Also said that he didn't survive North Shore and was stabed in Bennsingers. Was he actually killed in there? Also I've been interested in Kenny Romberg Remus and a fellow named Fred Salem. If anyone knows where to see a picture of either one of them or knows any true tales on them I would owe you for it big time
 

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
9,226
jimmy b said:
Don't worry about all of this stuff, Freddy. Those gals looked just fine to me. I could do a lot worse (and have).

Jimmy.

Jimmy,

You are obviously not as particular as I am, if you think those bimbo's were acceptable...But thats OK...to each his own...All I can say is, they would have to stay indoors, and out of sight, on the left coast...:rolleyes: (and about 46 other states)

PS..Please notice...hizzoner has not responded re; his verbal dig (by name) at me...:eek:
 
Last edited:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
4,271
SJDinPHX said:
Jimmy,

You are obviously not as particular as I am, if you think those bimbo's were acceptable...But thats OK...to each his own...All I can say is, they would have to stay indoors, and out of sight, on the left coast...:rolleyes: (and about 46 other states)

PS..Notice hizzoner has not responded re; his verbal dig (by name) at me...:eek:


Im Glas you asket theese quoistions. I will br happy to answer them for you.

Tommy the sailor was a brutle drunk. And he would drink steady for 2 days and he would be on more then just alchohole

And he would be blind drunk talkinh away and never stoping. And people would get agravated and iritated.

BUt the managment wouldnt say anything. And they just keepte serving him. And then after a wgile he would hang out in the barrs. And not Bensingers no more.

But just like anything else some people it bothered and some people it didnt.

He hung around Bnsingers for years. And he was hustling selling carpets. He was going with this girl . Im not givivg her name.

And she got him all mest up on drugs. And Tommy just wasant the same any moore. He didnt even play pool hardly any moore.

After he got stabed with the knife . A littlr while latter he went back to SF and died.

And Tommy the sailor was not around Chicago no more when Freddys club North Shore was open. And race track Phil wouldnt have put up with Tommys act.

And he wouldnt have let Tommy come in thier. And Tommy wouldnt want any off Phils action.

I dont no what he died off back in sf.His name wasTommy Cramier. But however he lived his life.

HE was one hell off a caracter. And he could have been a real good pool player. And three coushion player.

I always got along real good with Tommy even when he got drunk. If you try to understand people instead off trying to pick on thier habite or them.

You will get along a lot better. And I would go out and eat and drink with him too.

And I dont no why we always got along with each other but we sis. Never even had one argument.

And whatever he did he worket hard at it. He was not a lazey person. And when somebody would talk about him or bring up his name .

IT would be Tommy the sailor from SFcisco. MR Tommy Crammer
 

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
4,271
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Im Glas you asket theese quoistions. I will br happy to answer them for you.

Tommy the sailor was a brutle drunk. And he would drink steady for 2 days and he would be on more then just alchohole

And he would be blind drunk talkinh away and never stoping. And people would get agravated and iritated.

BUt the managment wouldnt say anything. And they just keepte serving him. And then after a wgile he would hang out in the barrs. And not Bensingers no more.

But just like anything else some people it bothered and some people it didnt.

He hung around Bnsingers for years. And he was hustling selling carpets. He was going with this girl . Im not givivg her name.

And she got him all mest up on drugs. And Tommy just wasant the same any moore. He didnt even play pool hardly any moore.

After he got stabed with the knife . A littlr while latter he went back to SF and died.

And Tommy the sailor was not around Chicago no more when Freddys club North Shore was open. And race track Phil wouldnt have put up with Tommys act.

And he wouldnt have let Tommy come in thier. And Tommy wouldnt want any off Phils action.

I dont no what he died off back in sf.His name wasTommy Cramier. But however he lived his life.

HE was one hell off a caracter. And he could have been a real good pool player. And three coushion player.

I always got along real good with Tommy even when he got drunk. If you try to understand people instead off trying to pick on thier habite or them.

You will get along a lot better. And I would go out and eat and drink with him too.

And I dont no why we always got along with each other but we sis. Never even had one argument.

And whatever he did he worket hard at it. He was not a lazey person. And when somebody would talk about him or bring up his name .

IT would be Tommy the sailor from SFcisco. MR Tommy Crammer


ANd whatever anybody wants too say . THe can say. THe bottom line is it was a super great club. And I havant seen any better ones any were.

And as far as girls are concered. I think we should give them a breack and some air.

THey had enough haveing too put up with us. And thats a lot too handle.

I use too come home with some beauties when I got drunk. And one off my favoriye lines would be . To get ride off them the next morning.

Would be what time is it? You better hurry up and get out off her before my wife comes. And if she sees you she will kill you.

And the would get dresset real fast and hurry up out off thier. And I would keep saying you better hurry up. And Its amazing when you wake up.

And say to yourself howe did I go for that. But all those things we did were part off us living our life.

And I have too admite it was fun getting drunk. And some girls were nice and some were not so nice.

BUt I would statr out just drinking beers and then I would start with double and triple shooter with the beers . And IN was a gone goose.

And I was such a nice guy SJD. I got lockry up 27 times one summer just for being blind drunk.

And thier are some great stories behind that. BUt it was what it was. And we did it because thats what we choose too do.

When its all over what does it add up too. Living our life the way we wanted.

No wright ur wriong Just a different wat off doing it.
 

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2005
Messages
6,690
From
chicago illinois
Only one out there

Only one out there

Jimmy B said:
fred bentivegna said:
...and "let bygones be bygones?" and, "as long as he doesnt start it with me..." What happened to all that? Or maybe you can point to some sarcastic innuendo that somehow is aimed at you in my post? Oh wait, there is none! Not one thing referencing or baiting you. As a matter of fact I havent referred to you in the slightest in at least 2 months.
Plus, I have so far ducked all those little cuties about bank pool and Chicago in the bank forum. Your "word" that you gave earlier in these matters of civility doesnt seem to mean much to you. Is anyone really surprised?
Please realize that I am comfortable having nothing whatsoever to do with you for the rest of my forum life. The things that you post that dont involve me, hold zero interest for me. I can only hope that you would get around to feeling the same way.

Beard





Don't worry about all of this stuff, Freddy. Those gals looked just fine to me. I could do a lot worse (and have). I know that you just put those pic up for newbies like me to see. Anatidae is in love wi Anniston anyway and she has him blinded and jaded toward all other women. They are almost young enough too. Back in middle school (jr. high) I liked girls my own age. Not much has changed since then. Down here respect was the word of the day when I was in middle school. You could hardly get a girl to do anything. Remember when the Bond movie Goldfinger came out? Well all the girls I knew were going arround singing "He's got a cold finger" They thought they had done something if they let a guy finger them. There were so many nights I would have killed to be with either one of your girls there....

You and Artie could have pimped out women by the truckload and sold tons of drugs or even been low enough to get into politics, but you guys had too much class. Congressman The Honorable Weiner comes to mind. Sending out photos of his weiner. Then he tried to claim Cali hacked into his account and sent those pics and then he gets cornered and makes a genuine heartfelt confession. But of course he won't resign or anything like that . Oh no. His wife is gonna stick by him too through thick and thin. Thats thin...

While I am at it, I wanted to ask some questions to go out to anybody on here. In a previous post Artie said that Tommy The Sailor was a most brytile drunk. I could not quite interpret. Was he saying that he was a brutal drunk?? Also said that he didn't survive North Shore and was stabed in Bennsingers. Was he actually killed in there? Also I've been interested in Kenny Romberg Remus and a fellow named Fred Salem. If anyone knows where to see a picture of either one of them or knows any true tales on them I would owe you for it big time

This is the only photo around of Kenny Romberg Remus. Murdered by his friend at his girl friends house after a night of freebasing.

Beard
 

Attachments

  • Kenny Romberg Remus (600 x 475).jpg
    Kenny Romberg Remus (600 x 475).jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 0

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2005
Messages
6,690
From
chicago illinois
Tommy the Sailor Kramer

Tommy the Sailor Kramer

Artie has perhaps painted a little too nice a picture of Tommy the Sailor. Suffice to say that the double brutal Detroit Whitey used to call him Tommy the Toilet, from the days when Tommy, Canadian Pete and Whitey all lived together in CA.

I was baby sitting my 2 yr old daughter Catherine one day, and I stopped in to Bensingers, which was across the street, to show her off. Tommy and Al Fuss were dead drunk and started in immediately on me. I couldnt believe they were harassing me while I was carrying my daughter in my arms. They continued with their slobbering insults until I couldnt take anymore, and so I handed little Catherine off to old man John Brown, probably the most solid citizen in Bensingers, and went after those two. Tommy took a duck, but Fuss charged ahead and was rewarded with a well deserved beating. I ended up breaking both of my hands on his hard German head, so I wasnt able to proceed as far as I would have liked. Fuss never repeated that same mistake, but Tommy still would bark drunkenly once in a while, but at a much longer distance.

Beard
 

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
9,536
From
Ghosttown
Artie Bodendorfer said:
BUt North Shore had everyone come up thier.

Tommy Spencer Joey Gold Tom Carabasses Larry SChwartz Grady the roofer. GArr Frazer and hiswhole ckick.

Bugs and the whole south side crew. Gorge Fellies Billy Smith Jack Gon Killroy . Johnny Boy jerry HUbart Watusie Gorge Michales. Steve Jones Detroite Jimmy Harold DEnson Cab driver Joe Za ZA KIng Saulomen. Timmy saulomen. THe Osheas Saol Coushner. Sunshine. Waterdog .John the Greek. Joe the grinder. EDger Eypie. Lohn MLitchie.

.


Hey Artie.....How could you forget to mention two of my most brutal Pinochle partners > White Rock, and Meyer Siegel...:D...and you missed another one of my partners, who at least played pretty good Pinochle > Hymie...:)

- Ghost
 

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2005
Messages
4,271
One Pocket Ghost said:
Hey Artie.....How could you forget to mention two of my most brutal Pinochle partners > White Rock, and Meyer Siegel...:D...and you missed another one of my partners, who at least played pretty good Pinochle > Hymie...:)

- Ghost


Thiir are probably 100 people more we could think off. But I just mentioned some.

But I will give some more then you Freddy and the other people can mention more people. THier was Pinochale Wally. Sanie U Banks Dale Bugs Foiend loyed. Jerry Zinner a din rummy player, Milte Shaw Arthuer Dimono. Chriss the greek Kilrow Howie Stanly James Justice. Chock Carter Little Mike Jump Around Bloe shirt paul Jomes. Billy Williams Chip chasser. Rocket Man. Gorge bront. Goerge palwalskie. Willy Munsen. Jeff Carter. Geno . Keith Micreddy. Louie Roberst Lary hubart. Jerry Hobart. Cadilack. Berney Schwartz ClidChilders. Buddy Hall Allen Hopkines. Shake and Back. Marvine Henderson. Jerry Anderson Gorge Morgan. Eddie Sanson Ronnie Santano. Skie Jerry the BArbar. South side Jeff and JB. And Scadooly Archabald. Antouqe Jack. Jack Parks. And a buntch moore.

You guys can add too the list. THier are a l;ot moore.

But that club was Trump.And saome off the stories and things that happened in thier .. People wouldnt even belive them.

Like when the whole place got Robbed and the tied 12 off us face down in the robery. That is one off the worst feelings you can have.

Becausae you never no what they are going too do. THe police use to come running up the staiers 6 and 8 off them with thier guns. Oyt because somebody said somebody ytearened too kill some one.

And the police would come and chech it out.


Imagine the police comming up in the middle off the robery. Lots off people would have been shot.

One time they came up and lined uo 15 off us up against thev wall and searched every one. THey found guns and everything you could emagine.

And some people dumpet thier stuff in the garbage can. But they took everything and thats when the action and the people quite coming around.

Because once they staryt searching people nobody is going for that. Especialy who some off the caracters were.

One time a guy came up too the club with some off his crew. Because somebody disrespected him. And four off them came with him.

AS soon as I seem the door open I new what time it was. And he went wright up too the guy who disrespected him and sttarted pistol wipping him.

And told him he was real lucky he wasant on the south side off Chicago.

If we was he would not have been thier tomarrow. These people were all the real deal. And real gangsrers . Not just some tough guys or Bullies.

Thesepeople were for real. Even the gang leaders. But everybody minded thier owne buissness. And nobody realy new who they were. Like even Timmy Saulamen.

I was surprised that Pittsburg John New him. And I was the only pool player. That Timmy would bet on.

But that was a real hard core crew from all parts off the city. And nobody bothered the players and the gamblers.

But if you got out off line. It would be good night Irean.

And even the landlord that oened the building was somebody.

But if you would come uo too the club you would see a nice peacefull Clob.

Nobody realy new who the people were. If they did I dont think the would have come up thier.

And thier realy wasant ant real trouble going on. And everyone minded thier owne buisness.

And thier was some serious money around thier. If you could win you could win some good money. And nobody would bother you.

But thier were some pretty scary things that happened up thier. But Freddyb and his partners ran a nice club.

And Tace track Phil would stand yo for his club and nobody would do anything in his club. And Phil showed a lot off balls in some scary situations.

And nobody could disrespect him in his club. Nobody.

But like everything else in life that was then and this is nowe.

What tommarrow brings I will waite rell tommarow and see. And if I still her music . I will no that I am still her.
 
Top