NOLA Dinner

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Dustin and I are flying in next month to sweat a few days of the 1pocket event at Buff's.

In addition to the 1pocket, one of the things we'll be doing is enjoying some of the local cuisine, starting with dinner at Mr. B's Bistro, a New Orleans institution for great Louisiana food:

We're going Thursday, May 27, at 6PM. It's about a 15-20 minute Uber ride from Buff's, if any of you would care to join us. I'll be making reservations one week before, so the cut off for this is May 20. Let me know if you're interested.

Lou Figueroa

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Dustin and I are flying in next month to sweat a few days of the 1pocket event at Buff's.

In addition to the 1pocket, one of the things we'll be doing is enjoying some of the local cuisine, starting with dinner at Mr. B's Bistro, a New Orleans institution for great Louisiana food:

We're going Thursday, May 27, at 6PM. It's about a 15-20 minute Uber ride from Buff's, if any of you would care to join us. I'll be making reservations one week before, so the cut off for this is May 20. Let me know if you're interested.

Lou Figueroa
Mr. B’s is a great restaurant.
Another restaurant I’d recommend for consideration is Jacques-IMO’s on Oak Street, Great food for the money. A little closer to Buffalo’s is Drago’s. Way too many others to mention.

Eengat

Verified Member
nice
have a weekend Boekarest scheduled, but must admit i was already looking at flights to Nola

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Mr. B’s is a great restaurant.
Another restaurant I’d recommend for consideration is Jacques-IMO’s on Oak Street, Great food for the money. A little closer to Buffalo’s is Drago’s. Way too many others to mention.

Thanks for the tips -- I'll check them out.

Not eating well while in NOLA is a crime against humanity.

Lou Figueroa

BRLongArm

Verified Member

Lou Figueroa
You are going when the Calcutta starts, if you care.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
You are going when the Calcutta starts, if you care.

Personally, it's not an issue for me as the auction for this event will be out of my price range.

However, if there are guys that want to go to Mr. B's and make the calcutta they can just let me know. I'm sure I can find another time.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I'm pulling the plug on this dinner.

Sorry for the disturbance.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I'm signing members up for the HOF banquet on the 26th. See thread.

Joe

Well, that's great.

But I'll still be at Mr. B's Thursday night : -) I'm just not looking for anyone else to be there -- it'll still be great food and drink. Company... questionable.

Lou Figueroa