NOLA Diner news flash

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Scheduled for Thursday at 6pm.
We can bump up time to 5 if that is requested

Lou was originally working on putting something together and those were his plans as well -- I balked at 6pm -- personally don't wanna miss the calcutta (way outta my $ league but still want to see it) and start of the tourney. (Somebody sneak me in a crawdad...)

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Lou was originally working on putting something together and those were his plans as well -- I balked at 6pm -- personally don't wanna miss the calcutta (way outta my $ league but still want to see it) and start of the tourney. (Somebody sneak me in a crawdad...)
I texted Lou about my plans. I personally don’t want to hang out at Buffs for the Calcutta and I wasn’t interested in Mr B for dinner.

I wasn’t planning on hosting a dinner but when my boss offered up his restaurant to us I said “ that would be great”. I invited Lou to join us at Chloe.

lfigueroa

Verified Member
I texted Lou about my plans. I personally don’t want to hang out at Buffs for the Calcutta and I wasn’t interested in Mr B for dinner.

I wasn’t planning on hosting a dinner but when my boss offered up his restaurant to us I said “ that would be great”. I invited Lou to join us at Chloe.

Yes, thanks, Jim.

I was never interested in the calcutta either. For a calcutta that rich and out of my price range it would be like watching another guy get a lap dance. So I thought a dinner would be nice. In any case, Chole's looks very nice but I have other plans that night.

Lou Figueroa

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I’ve got 10 members on the list. Thanks everyone, can’t hardly wait. I’ve got room in the car for two members or squeeze in three

NH Steve
Crabcat
Matt
Jason
Kathy & I
Bill Island Drive
Mitch
Nick
Eddie Mc

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Chloe Hotel
4125 St. Charles

parking. On the street or there are a few spots set aside for Chloe in the New Orleans Hamburger parking lot.

I can take 3 or 4 with me in the car. Depart Buffalos at 5:45
Nick and Matt so far

Last edited:

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
One hell of a meal there at Chloe’s!! Start to finish!! Island Drive and I started w terrific fresh seafood salads — and some kind of crab appetizer delicacy. Blackened flounder dinner and finished with a chocolate dessert. All fantastic! Thank you Jtompilot!!!