Nice job at Red Shoes "Ironman" Banks tourney Ike

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
...looks like you came out on top! Was that Neal Jacobs that finished 2nd? I see the time stamp on your photo after 4 AM, so truly a marathon!! How the hell do you stay focused in the wee hours like that??

Ikerunnels

Verified Member
...looks like you came out on top! Was that Neal Jacobs that finished 2nd? I see the time stamp on your photo after 4 AM, so truly a marathon!! How the hell do you stay focused in the wee hours like that??
I guess the meditation helps me to stay focused. Plus, staying relaxed.

Ikerunnels

Verified Member
Yes Neal finished second. And Hawk finished 3fd.

Ikerunnels

Verified Member
Yes sir it’s always a tough tournament

twister

Verified Member
From
Boston, MA
Late to this one, but congrats again, Ike. I remember 9-ball tourneys at Ride the Nine in Bloomington, going there to get whooped by the likes of Hawk, you, Jesse, Sarah, etc. We used to bring a little group of us from Urbana (big Boyd, bad Boyd, etc.), but still never made much of a dent. Was fun to watch and donate though.