New Orleans

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
What if our two inductees cannot make it to the game because they are stuck out of the country? Right now there are restrictions on travel and although I know everyone on OPOrg has been inoculated, the Pandemic still rages. While political leaders may try to postulate on how dangerous it is to travel, nothing is going to change in a few days. Possibly they are already in the country. I don’t know. If this subject has already been discussed, I apologize for asking again if they are here in America and can attend the event(Dinner). I don’t want to reserve a room flights, cars and end up fighting to get my money back from some obscure rule Expedia or one of them has made up. If I do get to go, I am taking the wife and making a mini vacation around it. New Orleans has beautiful architecture and many good restaurants that only the locals know. Congratulations to our new inductees.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
As for Busty and Reyes, I think the problem is their travel visas might be the problem. Alex can probably get there from Canada.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
My understanding is Reyes and Busty have been coming and going at about the same time, and Reyes just got his visa, so the hope is Busty will get his very soon. The fact that Reyes was granted a visa bodes well for the other two, IMO.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Steve and I have agreed if we don't have at least one inductee confirmed by May 19,2021, we will postpone the dinner and refund the money.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Steve and I have agreed if we don't have at least one inductee confirmed by May 19,2021, we will postpone the dinner and refund the money.
That may give me enough time
Just because they have been granted visas is no guarantee they can enter the country under the Pandemic conditions
The One Pocket open is in July and buy then we may have reached herd immunity
Just a thought

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
They are talking about having the seniors in July this year. If that's the case. I'm thinking I'll probably do that instead of NOLA. Not sure of anything yet
The Seniors going up against the CSI tournament? I’m going to watch the Oscars.

Attachments

• 9ADE9C5E-6806-42AD-BE98-31A189B09C1C.jpeg
    9ADE9C5E-6806-42AD-BE98-31A189B09C1C.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 3

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
They are talking about having the seniors in July this year. If that's the case. I'm thinking I'll probably do that instead of NOLA. Not sure of anything yet
John I didn’t realize you were coming to Nola! Please come! I owe you a rematch!! Always good to laugh with you brother.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I was looking at the entries for the tournament in Tallahassee and saw no HOF inductees, Still waiting. I'll give everyone a quick up date on JR Hendy. He has had his operations, radiation therapy, has his appetite back. His labs and PSA are good. Now is the long struggle to get back to walking doing everyday things. His back operation was as serious as I have every seen. His mental health is great and possible will get to go to the DCC next year. If you are close to where he is, he likes Sonic milkshakes, chocolate, medium.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
John I didn’t realize you were coming to Nola! Please come! I owe you a rematch!! Always good to laugh with you brother.
If I can sell a couple of SW cues I think you both owe me a game. Flip a coin to fine out who is the lucky guy to play a known stuck horse.