My newest of my new videos

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I posted this video in the links and review forum on Friday but no one seems to go there. Only 5 visits in all.
So, I'm taking this opportunity to post it here in hopes that you guys will take more notice. Many of you know much of this stuff already
but there are so many others who I feel can benefit from these videos. For that reason and because I just enjoy putting them together.
I hope you enjoy this one. If so please encourage me by saying so and sharing it on your own social pages.

I didn't get the up load issue fixed. The problem belongs to cyberlink but I did learn a way around the problem and it works something like what Sheldon was telling me.
So thank you Sheldon. You know your stuff.

Tom

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
Tom I always enjoy your videos. This is yet another good one filled with tips on how to attack the stack.

Thank you for all that you do in helping those in search of improving their game.

keoneyo

Verified Member
Thanks Tom. I usually go to Members or Main forums. I wouldve missed this great video totally.

Seb Pauchon

From
Vevey - Switzerland
Nice video, Tom!
I particularly liked the shot at 05:50, I don't think I would have seen the potential in that situation and would probably have tried to play position for the 8 or 10, which is way weaker. Thanks!

unoperro

Verified Member
Great video.
1 question at 3 minutes the stack is sitting in a ridiculous position. Its not natural. This slip by you?

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
Tom W. Howdy;

Thanks for the chance to learn something that might be overlooked. Will be looking
back at it more in the future.

hank

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Tom that was just awesome. Seriously I will watch this several times as it’s easy to take the first shot and miss the bigger picture in terms of the best shot to run the most balls. Love it. And the price was right! Lol. Great shooting as usual also.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I thank all of you so very much for taking the time to watch my video and for your kind comments. Confirmation that my efforts are appreciated
reinforces my enthusiasm to continue to provide new videos.

Got any ideas? Share them with me. I might just take a shot at producing them.

Tom

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Thanks Tom
If I could still draw my ball I'd use all of these.
Hahahahaha , I have the same issue , it just sits there and laughs at me. I got so caught up in my comedy show , I forgot to say great video Tom .......Great video Tom ,thanks!

Last edited: