Mitch outed again lol

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
For new guys that don't know the story...
My cherished poster Steve had everybody sign for me the year i was sick and couldn't go. Man I had the flu bad that week... The picture of the poster sure has made the rounds all over the world and keeps popping up. When Steve had Mitch sign it at DCC, it was kind of a lark but he also knew Mitch and me had become pretty good friends. Mitch didn't want to "ruin" it at the time, but Steve made him sign it anyway. It really has been a lot of fun having it and seeing people from all over sharing it. Being Mitch beat hell out of me the last few times we played its been fun teasing him with it too...lol

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Yes its quite a funny honor. Steve did insist with the reasoning that it was the year that I was the 1p.org sponsored player, and that it was for you John lol. So for anyone who doesn’t know the truth of it.... I STINK at 1p. Nobody would argue that I have the worst stroke on the site and need 9-7 from everyone reading this. (Except 12squared. From him I need 12-7). But that said, John was good enough to send me a copy of the poster and I do love it :).

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
My cherished poster Steve had everybody sign for me the year i was sick and couldn't go. Man I had the flu bad that week... The picture of the poster sure has made the rounds all over the world and keeps popping up. When Steve had Mitch sign it at DCC, it was kind of a lark but he also knew Mitch and me had become pretty good friends. Mitch didn't want to "ruin" it at the time, but Steve made him sign it anyway. It really has been a lot of fun having it and seeing people from all over sharing it. Being Mitch beat hell out of me the last few times we played its been fun teasing him with it too...lol
Yup -- I had fun surprising crabcat with this. To this day I have no idea how or when somebody from DCC took a photo of this poster lol, but it is cool to see it show up. I recently hung another copy of this poster on the wall in my home room, that I must have bought and got a few people to sign either the first or 2nd year I went to DCC -- before there was a onepocket.org. I was a lot more aggressive obtaining signatures on yours crab (y)

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Maybe Mitch one/won, 1, One pocket match, one yr..... on table WON...My guess, it's the Crabbster having a good moment, and missin' that engaging Man. But my thinking is, Mitch was one of the winners against the One an only John Crabb.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Yes its quite a funny honor. Steve did insist with the reasoning that it was the year that I was the 1p.org sponsored player, and that it was for you John lol. So for anyone who doesn’t know the truth of it.... I STINK at 1p. Nobody would argue that I have the worst stroke on the site and need 9-7 from everyone reading this. (Except 12squared. From him I need 12-7). But that said, John was good enough to send me a copy of the poster and I do love it :).
Mitch, you can't lemon us. Besides, you're my hero!..:)

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Where do you find things like this? Hahaha
I'm single Dave...lol
Yup -- I had fun surprising crabcat with this. To this day I have no idea how or when somebody from DCC took a photo of this poster lol, but it is cool to see it show up. I recently hung another copy of this poster on the wall in my home room, that I must have bought and got a few people to sign either the first or 2nd year I went to DCC -- before there was a onepocket.org. I was a lot more aggressive obtaining signatures on yours crab (y)
I know where there is another very cool one two friends of mine have. They went around the old DCC and got a ton of sigs like Varner, Parica etc. Its hanging in a closed pool room my buddy owns. I might try to aquire it..

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
haha, I did not know that....good stuff lol

beatle

Verified Member
miller, i believe crab is setting some kind of trap for you be careful.