Mike D knows what's up with multi rail banks

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
We had a 8' Valley bar table recovered in my town, and it would get that kind of action. Where you can bank into the uptable side rail above the side pocket, and it crosses over to below the across side pocket, and then reverses back into the across side pocket. I call it the cross over double cross side bank.
thanks for sharing!
Whitey

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
He was at Bufffalo's propositioning the four in the corner bank. I watched a few minutes and he was pretty consistent in making them. But for shits and giggles I took the bet but told him he had to shoot at the other corner. He buried it first try lol.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Mike, why is your video f the multi-rail banks unavailable?

Enter

Tue 6:11 PM​

Michael​

Michael DeLawder

Not sure

Enter

You sent​

Mike, how's things? I though the video was so good, I posted it in the,. 'Banks, Caroms' section 1 Pocket org. But after while, it showed unavailable.

Enter

1:57 AM​

Michael​

Everything is awesome. My family is doing well and it is my busy season cleaning roofs

I woke up today to find this in my Messenger box. It was from Mike Delawderr

Michael​

I remember everything you have taught me and all the stuff I read in your book when I was younger and it helped me tremendously

Enter

Michael​

Hit in the balls pretty good and I think having the young children has help me develop patients so I look forward to proving to the world that I’m one of the best

Enter

Michael​

Michael DeLawder

I use the speakerphone to text

Last edited:

Ratamon

Verified Member
From
London, UK
Wow! Two balls past the side. That’s really strong! There’s got to be a lot of friction between the balls and a lot of rail compression to reverse the ball off the rail like that.

No wonder people consider Vernon one of the greatest bankers of all time