Memphis MOT

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Will this be a PASSPORT tournament? Will the billiard room be a PASSPORT required attendance? With the area we are going to one of the higher infection rate for COVID-DELTA, I cannot take a chance of bringing home a deadly virus. Or contracting it myself.

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
If you have received the Trump vaccine you are in no need of a passport for you or anybody else. Immunization means you are immune.

On the other hand, if you believe the bull crap being put out by Fauchi and Biden and the CDC about the dangers of "breakthrough" cases, in order to keep this ridiculous big government thumb on all Americans at least through November of 2022 for obvious reasons, then you already know that no passport can protect you...... What a dilemma....your actions will reveal what your true beliefs actually are....... :rolleyes:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
You are right to be concerned Bill. I have my shots but a very large portion of our population down in this area are anti mask, anti vaccine. Emergency rooms are full up here....

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
There’s two friends of my wife that were antivac. They went to a wedding, then traveled to Colorado and came down with symptoms. They flew home then got tested. Of course it was positive and they’ve been very sick over two weeks now with no let up in site. Stupid a$$ holes screwing up everything. Stupid is as stupid was

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
There’s two friends of my wife that were antivac. They went to a wedding, then traveled to Colorado and came down with symptoms. They flew home then got tested. Of course it was positive and they’ve been very sick over two weeks now with no let up in site. Stupid a$$ holes screwing up everything. Stupid is as stupid was
I just flew into San Juan and had to apply for a vaccine passport to get in.

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
Arkansas (near Memphis Tn)
Will the passports stop you from coming down with COVID?
Lots of folks that have been vaxxed are reported with COVID.
My nephew just got over the virus and he’d been vaccinated.
Someone should have told them bout these Passports~T

lfigueroa

Verified Member
Will this be a PASSPORT tournament? Will the billiard room be a PASSPORT required attendance? With the area we are going to one of the higher infection rate for COVID-DELTA, I cannot take a chance of bringing home a deadly virus. Or contracting it myself.

I’ll be monitoring things too.

It’s tight quarters in Memphis and if the numbers get out of hand I may also bail.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
If you have received the Trump vaccine you are in no need of a passport for you or anybody else. Immunization means you are immune.

On the other hand, if you believe the bull crap being put out by Fauchi and Biden and the CDC about the dangers of "breakthrough" cases, in order to keep this ridiculous big government thumb on all Americans at least through November of 2022 for obvious reasons, then you already know that no passport can protect you...... What a dilemma....your actions will reveal what your true beliefs actually are....... :rolleyes:

Everyone must make their own call.

The bartender at my pool hall lost her brother to COVID early this year. She said it was extremely painful. She’s still not over it. Gail and I have good friends in Florida — she got sick for three weeks and he was in the ICU for two.

Good luck with that bull crap.

Lou Figueroa

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire

No politics warning :cautious:

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
Yeah, I got heavy medical stuff that just came up. Gonna need some positive vibes sent my way the next few weeks.
I hope you're going to be good, John. Sending positive vibes...
Frankly I'm concerned with some of those who are planning to go. While things may be better in November, I don't know that I trust people to change their attitudes in the numbers that will truly change the trajectory of this thing. It may be that the weather is more beneficial to slowing this down than people changing their outlook.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Thanks fellas, Kidney cancer. Hoping for the best results this week which is loosing my left kidney soon. Just found out Thursday through a fluke CT scan.
They usually don't find these until its too late so I'm still hoping for the best. I have everything I need, family to help and found a doctor I like. So here we go...