Las Vegas - Feb 5-9th

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
In Vegas on business Feb 5th through 9th and would love to hit some balls with any fellow forum members. Free during the days and have a car so I can come to any local hall.

Almost nobody in Canada plays so I got five days to get my fill. Thx in advance.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
90 views an not a single bite. I will now slither away into the dark web. Nobody wants to beat on the Canadian?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Las Vegas - Feb 5-9th

Location location location. Bummer. Do some business in Philly next time lol. Good luck Nick.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Yes Vegas is always kind of funny that way. Everyone looks at me like I'm radioactive or on the hustle. I think I need to try a new deodorant. Anyone comes to Vancouver I make an effort to play them. I go anywhere else in the US and it's easy. In Chicago, New York, Jersey, Dallas and LA they form a line. Throw out some balls and players come. Vegas is a great town and the locals are real nice but they look at strangers a different way. Maybe this time will be different.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Yes Vegas is always kind of funny that way. Everyone looks at me like I'm radioactive or on the hustle. I think I need to try a new deodorant. Anyone comes to Vancouver I make an effort to play them. I go anywhere else in the US and it's easy. In Chicago, New York, Jersey, Dallas and LA they form a line. Throw out some balls and players come. Vegas is a great town and the locals are real nice but they look at strangers a different way. Maybe this time will be different.

I would love to go to Vancouver and play but I'm afraid the iCE won't let be back in the USA. Plus I can't bring my cue.