Justin Hall VS Chip Compton ~ Feburary 2nd & 3rd, 2022 ~ Playing Even ~ Race to 15 for 20k in the middle

Who's Going to get the cheddar

• Total voters

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
IMO on these set races, pay-per-views, that if it goes hill-hill then it should revert to two ahead for the win.
My reasoning, we just witness a race to 40 and it went 39-39. Both deserving of the win at that point. But start a new by going to two ahead.
Let them battle it out! Battle On!
Whitey

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
I almost wanted to call off my bets on that one. Justin was drinking bottled water the second day. I had it on good authority he was allergic to the stuff.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
The stream was shoddy the first couple hours then seemed to settle in and be okay the last 90 minutes.
Sully seems like a good guy, but I'm disappointed in the way he responded when I reported the problems: implied the trouble was on my end.

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Sully seems like a good guy, but I'm disappointed in the way he responded when I reported the problems: implied the trouble was on my end.
I HATE when they do that.
I had PATV's match going at the same time (Alex v Fedor 10 ball) and had not a single issue.
Also dislike that Sully's doesn't loop the match when not live.
That's a big draw for me for PATV.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Buying a stream is hit or miss. When its a terrible stream like this one you miss. I've never got a refund for a bad PPV stream so I don't even ask anymore. I don't think they can. It would most likely put them out of business.
One of the reasons I purchased was to hear Tony's commentary. Too bad that didn't work out well with all the other problems.
As for the players, day 2 was an embarrassment. Probably the worse stream I've ever purchased.