Justin Cone

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Yep, and he used to play pretty well spitting the cue ball out of his mouth if I have the correct person. That was many years ago I saw it.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
The "Road man" is a helluva player. He's been playing great for years, and early on stayed way under the radar. He did very well in the 2006 U.S. Open in Louisville behind his buddy Nick Vita, who smoked everyone that year. I believe he's from central Dixie, although I'm not sure which state. Possibly Tennessee.

He played a marathon 1P match with Lil John in Starkville, Miss. several years back. Cone won, although he had some pharma help. John was on the natch.

I always thought his handle should be "The Undertaker", because he sure looks like one, especially after he's dabbled in enhancement. Don't know if he stall partakes or not, but he's capable of beating all but the very top players.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
The "Road man" is a helluva player. He's been playing great for years, and early on stayed way under the radar. He did very well in the 2006 U.S. Open in Louisville behind his buddy Nick Vita, who smoked everyone that year. I believe he's from central Dixie, although I'm not sure which state. Possibly Tennessee.

He played a marathon 1P match with Lil John in Starkville, Miss. several years back. Cone won, although he had some pharma help. John was on the natch.

I always thought his handle should be "The Undertaker", because he sure looks like one, especially after he's dabbled in enhancement. Don't know if he stall partakes or not, but he's capable of beating all but the very top players.
He’s got one weird stroke. I can see how he could fool everyone into thinking he can’t play a lick. At least till he runs the table🤣

The Diamond table we played on had 3 3/4” corners. It didn’t phase Justin

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: lll