Busti finally won a game.
3 to 1. going to be a long one.
Im headed for the pool hall.

Alex plays the loser

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Is the chat location for the events BigTruck streams supposed to be a secret or sumthin'? Can't find it.

Has anyone ever been notified about web access we were promised to videos of the Houston Seniors at Bogies?

Has anyone received the $80 flash drive (or whatever you call it) that we were supposed to get from Buffalo's tournament?

Has anyone gotten an email response from Ray lately? Maybe I'm using the wrong email addy.

:frus

Chat Room www.ustream.tv/channel/bigtruck

Give Ray a call or send or him a text about the other things 254-379-2569

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Is the chat location for the events BigTruck streams supposed to be a secret or sumthin'? Can't find it.

Has anyone ever been notified about web access we were promised to videos of the Houston Seniors at Bogies?

Super Seniors or Seniors? Nothing from the Super Seniors.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas

Super Seniors or Seniors? Nothing from the Super Seniors.

Nope...
I messaged them yesterday and have heard nothing...

Bigtruck

Verified Member
We are in an event right now that just completed. You all should know that. It's the best One Pocket players in the world.

I know those matches have been named and are ready because we sent copies to Billy, Jerry Matchin and lll.

I will have to check on the upload. We will email a link as soon as they are uploaded to the internet. May have already been done but maybe not. We have been on the road almost non-stop since Early May.

We will email link to the email address associated with your AudiovideoWeb account.

Ray

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
We are in an event right now that just completed. You all should know that. It's the best One Pocket players in the world.

I know those matches have been named and are ready because we sent copies to Billy, Jerry Matchin and lll.

I will have to check on the upload. We will email a link as soon as they are uploaded to the internet. May have already been done but maybe not. We have been on the road almost non-stop since Early May.

We will email link to the email address associated with your AudiovideoWeb account.

Ray

How about the flash players from Buffalo's?

baby huey

Verified Member
It's interesting how the stock market (calcutta) can get it wrong sometimes. Chohan went for $2200, Efren $2000 and Frosty $1800. This tournament is a good one but it doesn't settle who is the "Best Player" in my mind. I think the round robin Accu Stats just hosted comes closest but this one is a close second. This is good stuff.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
It's interesting how the stock market (calcutta) can get it wrong sometimes. Chohan went for $2200, Efren $2000 and Frosty $1800. This tournament is a good one but it doesn't settle who is the "Best Player" in my mind. I think the round robin Accu Stats just hosted comes closest but this one is a close second. This is good stuff.

Tony proved he can beat them in the last one, but he has a lot going on that might have slowed him down some. Tony should have beaten Efren in their match IMO. That might have got him going to a better finish.

If you were going to play the players auction I thing it is a lot like picking horses. Find one you think has a chance that has been getting close and will pay something. I liked Dennis Orcullo in this one, but Alex has his number.

I do like the format and watched as much of it as I could. Alex started slow but once he got rolling was unstoppable.