Jeff Deluna vs. Richie Richeson

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Pool is back in Louisiana and Jeff Deluna came to town looking for a game last night. He offered Richie Richeson 9/8, race to 7 for 5k. After going out to a 4-1 lead, Richie showed the tenacity and heart he is known for to tie it up at 6-6. James "Buffalo" Leone has the last game on his Facebook page. Deluna wins 7-6. I don't think they are done. The match is not significant except to show that Deluna has picked up one pocket and will likely be the next up and comer from the P.I.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Pool is back in Louisiana and Jeff Deluna came to town looking for a game last night. He offered Richie Richeson 9/8, race to 7 for 5k. After going out to a 4-1 lead, Richie showed the tenacity and heart he is known for to tie it up at 6-6. James "Buffalo" Leone has the last game on his Facebook page. Deluna wins 7-6. I don't think they are done. The match is not significant except to show that Deluna has picked up one pocket and will likely be the next up and comer from the P.I.
Let me know when RR makes a big score. I’ll come pay him a visit.

Kybanks

Verified Member
I’m a sucker for action😭
There’s several others on the same list. I can’t explain why I play people that I know I’ll probably not get paid.

Hopefully we can get together at JOBS or cue time in Bowling Green and play some.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
How does Richie Richeson get a line of credit from you?

I’m a sucker for action😭
There’s several others on the same list. I can’t explain why I play people that I know I’ll probably not get paid.

Tom,
You’re having the same problem people have had forever.

You...like most people...are too scared to post up a game and pay cash out of your pocket after each game.

Prove me wrong and start doing it. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Trust me, you might think it sucks at first but you’ll get used to it.

The people that are insulted by being asked to post a game you don’t need to play anyway.

When people say...“It’s not the money, it’s the principal”...it’s the fuggin money.

Am I right Joe or have you never taken a retainer? 🤣👍🏻

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Tom,

You...like most people...are too scared to post up a game and pay cash out of your pocket after each game.

The people that are insulted by being asked to post a game you don’t need to play anyway.

When people say...“It’s not the money, it’s the principal”...it’s the fuggin money.

OK Steve, your right. I've played RR numerous times and this was the first time that I played at the very top of my game the whole time. we normally pay off after four games but I wasn't about to ruin my mojo asking for Richie to pay up. I wasnt going to quit till Richie begged for mercy and that took quite a while. It was the most complete bunch of games I've ever had. I was banking, moving, and running at top speed and wasn't going to allow a minor thing like money stop me. I was playing for the pure enjoyment of the game. WOW what a game, it was thrilling.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Tom,

You have to be an existing customer with a good payment history to get any credit out of me. You'd be surprised at the headaches you dodge by insisting upon a retainer.

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
OK Steve, your right. I've played RR numerous times and this was the first time that I played at the very top of my game the whole time. we normally pay off after four games but I wasn't about to ruin my mojo asking for Richie to pay up. I wasnt going to quit till Richie begged for mercy and that took quite a while. It was the most complete bunch of games I've ever had. I was banking, moving, and running at top speed and wasn't going to allow a minor thing like money stop me. I was playing for the pure enjoyment of the game. WOW what a game, it was thrilling.
Well chit, it’s worth not getting paid then.

🙄

u12armresl

Verified Member
I wouldn't say not significant. 5k is a lot of money, I would have bet that Jeff could give Richie a ball or 2 more except that Richie moves much better.