I'm Ready

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
John, what's the table brand and pocket size?
Diamonds and I think 4 1/4. I have not been there in quite a while. They have three Diamonds and five Gold Crown 4’s in the tournament room. The streams are set up on the Diamonds. They are playing a race to 15.

atmeddy

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
Just told me your back was bad. You're not ready for anything other than Oaklawn right now, maybe Gulfstream or Aqueduct to play the liars. Okay, probably not much different that a good room LOL

rich htx

Verified Member
From
Houston TX
Seems like pool in Houston is picking back up again.
Bogies been open and Big Tyme finally back open as of about a month ago.
Not aware of any 1p tournaments though.

its been back up for a minute,
pretty much everything is as it was, big tyme has several tournaments a week, and the price before 6 for the big tables is just stupid 2.75 an hr for a tight pocket gc to get in some good 1pkt games

bogies has a few new house pros to go next to roberto, sylver and tommy t.
sylver i see everytime im there playing 1pkt

biggles is doing a huge superbowl weekend tournament with like 90 players or something stupid like that, every week 30 plus, player auctions pretty nice payouts each week

atmeddy

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
Brent Oil is up to $59.47. Lot's of money in small dollar value stocks, WTI, VIST, PBF, etc. Guys, not to late to get on board between games... LOL So says my son who owns 1/2 Bulltrade.com and retired in NZ at 26.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Brent Oil is up to $59.47. Lot's of money in small dollar value stocks, WTI, VIST, PBF, etc. Guys, not to late to get on board between games... LOL So says my son who owns 1/2 Bulltrade.com and retired in NZ at 26.
No tricks needed, market been surging up since March, I have to handcuff myself to keep from selling every day. Novavax up $30,000 on 100 shares. I haven't been in gamestop or that bunch, after 45 years of bookmaking, I'm untoutable. Although I'll look at the ones above.
I feed my gambling habit in the market. :)

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
We're hustling stocks now on this site! LOL

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Oscar would tell you Gorst is the favorite. They are not playing for a lot and Gorst gets paid something win or lose. More if he wins. But I would never count Oscar out, he is promoting the pool room. By the way, I think they are playing ten ball.
As an outsider who does not know their games like others do, I would think Oscar has no chance at all playing 10 ball. I think he may be able to win playing one hole due to Gorst's inexperience but for just rotation / straight shooting, didn't Gorst just win the big title?

OldSchool

Verified Member
its been back up for a minute,
pretty much everything is as it was, big tyme has several tournaments a week, and the price before 6 for the big tables is just stupid 2.75 an hr for a tight pocket gc to get in some good 1pkt games

bogies has a few new house pros to go next to roberto, sylver and tommy t.
sylver i see everytime im there playing 1pkt

biggles is doing a huge superbowl weekend tournament with like 90 players or something stupid like that, every week 30 plus, player auctions pretty nice payouts each week

Is that Tommy Tokoph? If so, didn't know he was living in Texas. He's a nice kid, and a good player.

Old School

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
As an outsider who does not know their games like others do, I would think Oscar has no chance at all playing 10 ball. I think he may be able to win playing one hole due to Gorst's inexperience but for just rotation / straight shooting, didn't Gorst just win the big title?
There's allot of board play in 10 ball with 4 1/4'' pockets, and it's his home court.
I'm sure Oscar plays much better one pocket....he will apply this mindset too his rotation game, & his shot choice, those decisions will have allot of say in these conditions.
Keep in mind, it can be fairly/very humid in that area this time of yr with the A/C off.
I think it will be a close match.
Ernesto may open the front and back doors ;), to adjust the play conditions. :)