hendy made a nice bank on the 8 to get to the 9

Last edited:

usblues

Verified Member
From
St Paul,Mn
AS long.....

AS long.....

... as he made a bank we can allow this game called 9 ball here at a ONE POCKET site........

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
JOHN WINS IT IN A NAIL BITER
8-7
:):)]]GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOHn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Rafa playing now and Bucktooth is co-commentating. What a character, I've never heard him before. This guy sounds like Fats's son:p.

Last edited:

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Rafa playing now and Bucktooth is co-commentating. What a character, I've never heard him before. This guy sounds like Fats's son:p.

He was explaining to me how I lost the one pocket match with Frost last week.

He wasn't even there, but what he said made a lot of sense. He asked if Scott took a lot of scratches early in the game. He did. Sometimes I would have to take a scratch back. Now, after two scratches, Scott needs 12 and I need 7.

Much better game for him than 10/5.

The Tooth is loud but he is smart.

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

He wasn't even there, but what he said made a lot of sense. He asked if Scott took a lot of scratches early in the game. He did. Sometimes I would have to take a scratch back. Now, after two scratches, Scott needs 12 and I need 7.

He was insightful John, I'll give him that. His brags ran about 10:1 with the insights though:). He was really funny. He said "if the Philipinos had played him first when they came here he would have sent them home in a canoe". I loved listening to him.

Dennis

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Bucktooth

Bucktooth

I jerked the Tooth around real good when he stopped into Bensingers ($500). Ever since then he has acted as if he has never seen me before in his life. I have only been around him maybe a hundred times since then. I follow suit and act like I have never seen him before also.

Beard

PS Loud as I am, I am really hard to notice in a poolroom or tournament. Yeah, sure.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY

Playing with Scott from time to time I realized that he loves to take fouls. If I make a good break and he returns and leaves me a shot where I trap him on or in the stack then he just simply takes a foul and if I want to keep him there I have to foul back usually until we are both on 2 fouls. Him going the extra 2 balls is not a thing but for me its a big deal.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
:D
Playing with Scott from time to time I realized that he loves to take fouls. If I make a good break and he returns and leaves me a shot where I trap him on or in the stack then he just simply takes a foul and if I want to keep him there I have to foul back usually until we are both on 2 fouls. Him going the extra 2 balls is not a thing but for me its a big deal.

bucktooth without having seen them( scott and john) play
knew that move before it happened....:eek:
i think there is alot of stuff that is still being held back from the cognescentis
:rolleyes::D
jmho
icbw

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Scott took a lot of scratches early in the game. He did. Sometimes I would have to take a scratch back. Now, after two scratches, Scott needs 12 and I need 7.

fastlenny said:

Geez fellas, I've posted this quite a few times. :frus It ain't rocket science. :D:p
I've played one pocket with many very good players, getting big spots. I've never taken a foul behind them. NEVER.
Rod.
P.S. Maybe their have been times I should've,:eek: but NEVER.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Geez fellas, I've posted this quite a few times. :frus It ain't rocket science. :D:p
I've played one pocket with many very good players, getting big spots. I've never taken a foul behind them. NEVER.
Rod.
P.S. Maybe their have been times I should've,:eek: but NEVER.

First chance i get when im giving a big spot is take a scratch and see if my opponent is a sucker and takes a scratch back... unfortunately the guys i play are usually too smart to take the scratch back.

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
nice match john
congratulations
heres a link to your match statistics
http://www.pool-trax.net/Games/MatchDetails.aspx?Mid=668

how did the rest of the tourney go??

Louie Ulrich won it, Ernesto Dominguez second and Rodney Morris was third. One of the local Williams brothers came in fourth and had quite a tournament.

I was in the $$ somewhere down the line, winning four matches and losing two. Louie put me in the losers bracket in the fourth round of the winners side. The guy who put me out was a local player who gave me lots of chances, but on the second day with 101 players, it was as much of a stamina contest as playing well. The play, wait then play again is brutal, but it is still fun. Problem was there was some one pocket action that came in later and I was too worn out to play.