Help needed.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I need help in posting three pictures that I took with my phone on the wwyd position Ghost vs. Clyde 15 thread. I actually set the shot up four times and shot it, the first shot turned out to where there was no escape for Ghost, not even a Ghost could get out of the trap.:lol I was so impressed with the shot that I didn't think of taking a picture but I did snap and it hit me that I should of taken a picture so I shot it three more times and took the picture of the results, however, I don't know how to post them, can someone walk me through the procedure so I/we can expose the Hacker as the fool that he actually is. I can hear my phone ringing as we speak with people calling to assist me..jk..jk.

I'll describe how the shot plays out, then if I get help in posting the pictures I will do that too. Thanks.

The 3ball is not frozen to the 14ball there's 1/4" space between both balls, the 10ball is positioned so that after contact it will roll slowly toward my side rail but not to the bottom rail staying safey away from the bottom rail. The 14ball will carom off the 10ball and roll into the 9ball with the speed to reposition the 9ball close to the bottom rail, the cue ball will consistently fall off the side rail and end up very close to the 9ball (behind it) The ending result will look like a "log jam" with the 11ball 14ball and 9ball in front of the cue ball creating a blockade for the Ghost to do anything aggressive and a very high percentage of the time leaving serious problems for any return safety.

Need Help posting it.

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I have seen billys pics that he was proud of LOL. Oh by the way the old 1st time was the best but you forgot to take a pic... Sounds like a bigfoot or lochness monster sighting LMFAO. In all 3 pics you will see Billy didn't end up with the balls anywhere near he thought they would in the WWYD proving the shot was not so easy to execute like the "experts" thought. In the 1st pic when I shoot Billy will be dead ****ed. In the 2nd pic he may or may not have sold out the 2 railer on the 3 ball because he made sure he didn't take close up angles they are from far away. In the 3rd pic he hit it so hard and bad the 9 ball moves 4 inches and the cue ball ends up real close to it by ACCIDENT. Remember he wasn't going to touch the 9 or 11 balls before he shot.. In conclusion his best outcome was on the one he totally butchered and got lucky on.. Now if I shot my shot the balls will end up on my side in more of a threat without the risk. See if you guys are smart enough to figure out which is the safer route

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I have seen billys pics that he was proud of LOL. Oh by the way the old 1st time was the best but you forgot to take a pic... Sounds like a bigfoot or lochness monster sighting LMFAO. In all 3 pics you will see Billy didn't end up with the balls anywhere near he thought they would in the WWYD proving the shot was not so easy to execute like the "experts" thought. In the 1st pic when I shoot Billy will be dead ****ed. In the 2nd pic he may or may not have sold out the 2 railer on the 3 ball because he made sure he didn't take close up angles they are from far away. In the 3rd pic he hit it so hard and bad the 9 ball moves 4 inches and the cue ball ends up real close to it by ACCIDENT. Remember he wasn't going to touch the 9 or 11 balls before he shot.. In conclusion his best outcome was on the one he totally butchered and got lucky on.. Now if I shot my shot the balls will end up on my side in more of a threat without the risk. See if you guys are smart enough to figure out which is the safer route

When will it ever stop? Probably never. Hackers been in denial his entire life, which is obvious based on his absurd postings as we can all see, and read.:sorry

The 14ball caroms off the 10ball and then goes toward the 11 and 9ball creating a jam at the foot end of the table where the cue ball will inevitably stay in back of the 9ball or the 11ball precluding any return shot for the Ghost. Like I mentioned a very high percentage of the time the Ghost will be in a trap and will be hard pressed to answer the shot with a safety.

This shot produces a strong position for the shooter with a very, very low percentage of leaving a return shot.

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
When will it ever stop? Probably never. Hackers been in denial his entire life, which is obvious based on his absurd postings as we can all see, and read.:sorry

The 14ball caroms off the 10ball and then goes toward the 11 and 9ball creating a jam at the foot end of the table where the cue ball will inevitably stay in back of the 9ball or the 11ball precluding any return shot for the Ghost. Like I mentioned a very high percentage of the time the Ghost will be in a trap and will be hard pressed to answer the shot with a safety.

This shot produces a strong position for the shooter with a very, very low percentage of leaving a return shot.

Dr. Bill

Quick get your camera Billy, over there down by the lake... The Lochness monster is blowing Bigfoot while a UFO is trying to abduct them...:D
Damn it Billy you missed that pic and the pic of where you had me trapped

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I will let whatever fools that want to chime in do so before I deliver Hiroshima:D I will give you a little morsel... His best outcome was the 2nd pic and that was the one in which he moved the 9 ball 4 inches and luckily the cue ball ended up behind it. Thank God I have the easy 1 rail kick on the 10 ball to get out of trouble. Im also glad the balls now favor me after billys shot in the 2nd pic.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
I will let whatever fools that want to chime in do so before I deliver Hiroshima:D I will give you a little morsel... His best outcome was the 2nd pic and that was the one in which he moved the 9 ball 4 inches and luckily the cue ball ended up behind it. Thank God I have the easy 1 rail kick on the 10 ball to get out of trouble. Im also glad the balls now favor me after billys shot in the 2nd pic.

My point, along with Tom's as well, is that when choosing the carom off the 3ball you are developing a better position by opening up problematic balls that are on the foot spot and dropping the cue ball to a safe and secure position behind the 9-1-and now 14ball. There will be many times when the cue ball will end up very close to the 9ball and possibly even frozen to the 9ball which will present huge problems for the shooter. In regard to picture #2 the 9ball is in front of the cue ball taking away any natural kick toward the 10ball, understanding this you now are confronted with a big problem..Good Luck.

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
My point, along with Tom's as well, is that when choosing the carom off the 3ball you are developing a better position by opening up problematic balls that are on the foot spot and dropping the cue ball to a safe and secure position behind the 9-1-and now 14ball. There will be many times when the cue ball will end up very close to the 9ball and possibly even frozen to the 9ball which will present huge problems for the shooter. In regard to picture #2 the 9ball is in front of the cue ball taking away any natural kick toward the 10ball, understanding this you now are confronted with a big problem..Good Luck.

Dr. Bill

There is no way the 9 ball is blocking the natural kick in the 2nd pic.. but nice try Spielberg:D

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.

Set this shot up 10 times and shoot it, count the number of times you get lucky like I just did:rolleyes::lol and then count the number of times I get unlucky.:D:sorry

Reyes gets lucky a lot tool:lol

Ott Oo.d

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Set this shot up 10 times and shoot it, count the number of times you get lucky like I just did:rolleyes::lol and then count the number of times I get unlucky.:D:sorry

Ott Oo.d

Are you saying thats how you played it in the 2nd pic?:rolleyes::lol

onepockethacker

Verified Member

Ott Oo.d

By the way.. thanks for admitting you tried it 10 times and had 3 "good" results LOL

unoperro

Verified Member
Billy thanks for posting the pics.
Does prove -moving multiple balls is really tough to "know" where all are going.A slight variation in hit=way diferant outcome

Hacker do you have allergies?:confused:Surely you are kicking 3 rails at the 10. Much stronger then 1 rail!

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
By the way.. thanks for admitting you tried it 10 times and had 3 "good" results LOL

No, I only shot the shot four times and got good to great results every time. I'm suggesting to you to set it up 10 times and shoot it and count the number of times you get lucky with the results and then count the number of times you get unlucky with the results.:D

Sometimes we get lucky because we deserve to, losing players get unlucky a lot, at least that's what they think.:)

Are you a lucky player? Lucky players just seem to win more often, ask Reyes.

Dr. Bill

onepockethacker

Verified Member
The best part of this whole thing is I picture Billy with no sleep, hair frazzled and up all night trying to shoot his shot over and over butchering each one till he got so tired he just started setting the balls up by hand and claiming the reults..:lol:lol Thats why the 9 ball is so far over in the one picture..:lol Imagine if he starts filming I can see it now.. Billy Incardona WWYD take #1 then the next one.. Billy Incardona take#2... and hes wearing a different shirt and about 3 days facial hair LOL

onepockethacker

Verified Member
I would like to point out that Billy and I agree on at least 90% of the time and he is usually right on the money with his analysis.. For some reason though this WWYD has him dogging it from the chair:eek::D So lets everyone cut billy some slack on this WWYD... nobodys perfect