Hard copy version of "Controlled Aggression"

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
It was six years ago in May that I first published and began selling my book, "One Pocket: A Game Of Controlled Aggression".
It has turned out to be a far greater success than I ever could have imagined and I have all of you to thank for it.
Nearly 2,000 copies have been sold. Not bad for a book so specialized in this field of interest.

I received a great number of "up" votes for this spiral bound version but I've also received
quite a number of requests to offer the book in a hard cover version.
So, now might be the time to consider this idea more seriously,
My idea is to offer a signed, limited edition, collector's hard copy, bound in faux leather, full color pages, and with a dust cover.

50 copies in all. No second editions. One time only. Never to be repeated in any format.

So, Cutting to the chase

1. Before I order these book from the printer I would like to know who of you might wish to purchase
one of these rare volumes? Price still to be determined but I'll be fair.

2. To be fair, how best to number each book so everyone has a fair chance to get the most sought after numbers?
I'm thinking some kind of lottery system.

3. These books will not be offered through any other source than myself and advertising will be done here on
One Pocket.org, My facebook page, AZB, and on my You tube channel. That's it!

4 Once I see there is enough enthusiasm for these books I will then begin accepting pre orders.

5. I'm willing to entertain serious ideas from anyone on how to improve this plan.

Cheers,

Tom Wirth

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Wow! So far in a matter of about 12 hours I have 49 requests for a copy of my book. That's coming from OnePocket.org, AZB, and Facebook. I'm overwhelmed by the support and I thank you all so much. And we don't even know what the price is going to be. That's only because I still have to find the right printer to do the job at a fair price. I want to keep my cost as low as possible while receiving the best quality product possible. That way I can pass on the savings to you guys. Thanks again, Tom.

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Hey everyone! The response has been well over the 50 copy limit I suggested and in less than a day. I'm thinking of pushing the cutoff to 100 copies. Just a thought. Any more than that will begin to defeat the purpose so no worries, I wouldn't go past that limit no matter what. I'm getting quotes now.
I'm also running into an issue where several people wish to purchase multiple copies and I would very much like to accommodate them but for every person who orders a second copy that's one other person who will be denied. I think the best way to handle this issue is to limit for the first two weeks one to a customer and then open it up to repeat buyers after that time frame expires.
Feedback wanted...

Tom

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I have been forming a list of everyone who has expressed an interest in purchasing a Hard copy version of
"Controlled Aggression"
I won't forget any of you and each of you will have priority over anyone not on the preorder list.
This list includes folks from Onepocket.org, AZB, and Facebook. These are the only locations I have announced my intentions.
If you see a "like" from me connected to your post you can be sure you're on the list.
The list is constantly growing so if you wish a copy I would suggest you get on the list before I reach the 100 mark.
If you're late to the party I will add you to the alternate list.
Thank you,

Tom

Last edited:

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
All but 12 spots are left in the main list for those of you who have expressed
a desire to purchase a hard cover copy of "Controlled Aggression". Once
these 12 spots are filled I will still take names and put them on the alternate list.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
All but 12 spots are left in the main list for those of you who have expressed
a desire to purchase a hard cover copy of "Controlled Aggression". Once
these 12 spots are filled I will still take names and put them on the alternate list.
Is that for 100 spots? If so I'm kinda different so I'll take no.100 if their numbered :ROFLMAO:

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
THAT'S IT! 100 SPOTS HAVE BEEN REACHED. i WILL NOW BE TAKING ALTERNATES. DON'T HESITATE TO GET ON THE LIST. WHO KNOWS, OTHERS MAY DROP OUT AND YOU MAY FALL IN TO THE MAIN DRAW IN ORDER OF APPLICATION.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ENTHUSIASM FOR A HARD BOUND COPY OF MY BOOK.

Cheers,

Tom