Happy Birthday to WGCP

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Happy Birthday Bille,...Are you still in the big sandbox ? Hope you're due home soon... Have one with me !...:p

View attachment 1563

El Duck

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
happy birthday billie. enjoy your day as best you can. be safe.
save your strength for when you rumble with the 1p.org guys you are going to vist on your break:)

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Thanks guys only 124 more days... then a new diamond... some lessons from freddy, and then back to the coast to whip up on doc...lol

Really though it is nice to be remembered over in this place... perhaps the newly elected will get all of us home soon...

Bille

If I get to go to mesa to fly apache's, I might even visit some pool halls out west... figure they need more than social security to keep them alive...

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Apache's?

Apache's?

wgcp said:
Thanks guys only 124 more days... then a new diamond... some lessons from freddy, and then back to the coast to whip up on doc...lol

Really though it is nice to be remembered over in this place... perhaps the newly elected will get all of us home soon...

Bille

If I get to go to mesa to fly apache's, I might even visit some pool halls out west... figure they need more than social security to keep them alive...

You can fly Apache's?!!
Gawdamn,Bille. Them's is the dodads. Aint they a hit and the pick over all the others?

Beard

Can I talk you into going on a mission with one to Phoenix? I know it seems like a bit much, but it would probably take an Apache to kill his ego.

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
Great, yes if it has rotor blades, and casts a shadow I have probably flown it... with the exception of twin rotor aircraft, chinooks...
However... I just want to learn how to control that little white thing on a field of green... Its why I want a road trip so bad when I come home... just as all of you talk of the better days, I too long for my youth when I was 10 foot tall and bulletproof, maybe just too damn young to realize that what I was doing could hurt me... now I see the young guys, all with the same attitude I had, and I feel old... It is definitely a young guys world flying a helicopter into combat... Now I want to come back home, play with the kids, and grandkids, and maybe god willing, relearn to play pool like I did when I was a kid...
Not saying I am afraid, just saying after 34 years doing this, maybe there might be something else just as fun without the adrenalin rush...
Perhaps even the thought of having a bit of scotch on your birthday would be a start...

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
You can fly Apache's?!!
Gawdamn,Bille. Them's is the dodads. Aint they a hit and the pick over all the others?

Beard

Can I talk you into going on a mission with one to Phoenix? I know it seems like a bit much, but it would probably take an Apache to kill his ego.

Do I detect the Bearded Blusterer, attempting to hi-jack your birthday thread..?

Sorry Bille, but if you consider playing pool with Fred, remotely any kind of "adrenalin rush"...you have been over there waaaaaaaaay too long...:rolleyes:

PS..They make the Apache's in Arizona, because all the "rust belt" can produce anymore,...is lunatic's....:eek:

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
androd said:
Happy B'Day
Rod.

Rodney,

I find you very remiss, in not sending Bille the "Muslim of the year, Look no Bombs" photo I sent you, for his birthday...I tried but it came in a wrong format for me to forward on 1P.org....I'm sure Rev. Steve would look the other way for that one...

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
SJDinPHX said:
Rodney,

I find you very remiss, in not sending Bille the "Muslim of the year, Look no Bombs" photo I sent you, for his birthday...I tried but it came in a wrong format for me to forward on 1P.org....I'm sure Rev. Steve would look the other way for that one...

Best I can do for an old copterman.:p
Rod.

"What is the primary advantage of rotary-winged aircraft over fixed-winged aircraft?"

Attachments

• rotary wing..jpeg
    rotary wing..jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 0

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
androd said:
Rod.

"What is the primary advantage of rotary-winged aircraft over fixed-winged aircraft?"
rod i think billie enjoyed this birthday card:D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
androd said:
Rod.

I told you Dennis,...There is a camera trained on my Jen, 24/7...:cool: ... Gentleman Bille, will surely cover his eyes...yours may pop out...:eek:

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Bille....Sorry I'm late with my card >>>

- Ghost

PS, By the way, it's my shot, and that's my pocket where the red ball is...:D

Attachments

• happybday.jpg
    happybday.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 0

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
I told you Dennis,...There is a camera trained on my Jen, 24/7...:cool: ... Gentleman Bille, will surely cover his eyes...yours may pop out...:eek:
Dear obsessive-compulsive breath,

It could be your Jen, it's kind of small, and I believe that Gentleman Bille has seen better than that, quite possibly laying on a 6X12 snooker-table:eek: .

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Cowboy Dennis said:
Dear obsessive-compulsive breath,

It could be your Jen, it's kind of small, and I believe that Gentleman Bille has seen better than that, quite possibly laying on a 6X12 snooker-table:eek: .
i know I did:eek: :D :)

Last edited: