Happy Birthday to Petie

lll

Verified Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
18,248
From
vero beach fl
RedCard said:
Hope you have many more. Symphony conductors and one pocket players live long lives. The barn is not in sight. Hunker down for the long haul and enjoy it.

The 5 and 6 can't hurt you where they are, you can always drop your stick on them to break them out if necessary. Shoot the 8 next.
if thats a cake he might have ate the eight:eek: :D
 

RedCard

Verified Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
546
lll said:
if thats a cake he might have ate the eight:eek: :D

Can't vouch for its cakehood but that possibly ate eight might just represent her score for the evening...so far.
 

petie

Verified Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
3,314
From
Citrus Springs, FL
RedCard said:
Hope you have many more. Symphony conductors and one pocket players live long lives. The barn is not in sight. Hunker down for the long haul and enjoy it.

The 5 and 6 can't hurt you where they are, you can always drop your stick on them to break them out if necessary. Shoot the 8 next.

Thanks, Red. You know what I like. Should I lick the frosting off the 8?
 

petie

Verified Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
3,314
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Tramp Steamer said:
Happy Birthday, Petie.
When I was a kid there used to be three brothers that lived in my neighborhood whose last name was Petie.
Big Petie was the oldest, and Little Petie was the youngest. The one in the middle was called Intermedie Petie. :D

Remind me to tell you the one about the girl with the wooden eye.

Thanks Tramp. Would I like to have a happy birthday? Wooden eye, woulden't I? I heard that joke in 1967.
 

RedCard

Verified Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
546
petie said:
Thanks, Red. You know what I like. Should I lick the frosting off the 8?

Well... if it's a cake at all, and I think it is, it's a clean one. Nevertheless have a glass of cold milk ready, maybe two.
Happy Birthday.
 

vapros

Verified Member
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
4,605
From
baton rouge, la
???????????????????????????? WTF
Rod.
PS. Did you mean Red or can't you spell.



No, I meant my buddy, Rod, who has difficulty spelling 'hare lip'. :D

Hare, as in rabbit. :D
 

androd

Verified Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
7,588
From
New Braunfels tx.
vapros said:
???????????????????????????? WTF
Rod.
PS. Did you mean Red or can't you spell.



No, I meant my buddy, Rod, who has difficulty spelling 'hare lip'. :D

Hare, as in rabbit. :D

OOPS.I didn't know what a Rabbit lip was. My Bad.
Rod.
PS. my spell check was no help.:p
 
Top