Happy Birthday Mary Kenniston

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
How can we let your birthday escape us here on Onepocket.Org. You have always been family Mary. Have a great day.

Bill Incardona

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
How can we let your birthday escape us here on Onepocket.Org. You have always been family Mary. Have a great day.

Bill Incardona

Good catch Dr. Bill!

I didn't see it on the site so maybe she doesn't have the day listed on here but glad you posted this!

Happy Birthday Mary, hope to meet you some day!

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Happy Birthday Mary. You do not know me. I’m friends with Tom Wirth and Ed Kiess.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Well it's a nice surprise to have Cardone post, but mainly to see that it's Miss Mary's birthday!!

Hope you have a good one! Get old whatshisname to take you out for a nice dinner!!

Very best,
~Doc

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
Ms. Kenniston, Howdy;

HAPPY BIRFFDAY !!!

We've never met but I've heard you a plenty commentating at different venues.
Thank you for your knowledge that you share so freely. It IS appreciated.

hank

Mary Kenniston

Verified Member
Thanks, Billy & the boys...

Thanks, Billy & the boys...

It's been a little hectic around here the last couple days so I haven't checked in like I usually do...:)

Thank you, Billy, for thinking of me & for all the other birthday wishes!!! You guys are the best!!!

And yes, Tom - I still have that black Gold Crown! It's in pieces but I'm real close to getting it set up again! It's been a long wait...:)

I know I'm not the only one who can't wait to see Tony Chohan & Dennis Orcollo duke it out at Buff's next month! Hope to see you there & if not, in October at Bogie's for the Senior One Pocket!!!

Love you guys...