Happy Birthday Freddy!

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
The 'Frizz' would be 82 today, here on earth or not, He left his mark on the pool world forever.

His legacy is in his work, which has been enjoyed by people/players all over the world.

Hold my spot for me buddy, see you later than sooner.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Yes, he was a treasure for sure. For me he really came in to my life starting with our first One Pocket HOF dinner. He came simply as an attendee, but it was clear immediately he was reveling in his element. He spoke for a couple of the players, impromptu, and I could see right away how good he was both in terms of his knowledge and experience and his ability to communicate. Then and there I invited him to be co-Master of Ceremonies with Grady for the next HOF dinner, and from then on he played an irreplaceable role in every dinner until he died. Pretty difficult to replace Freddy and Grady in terms of love of the game, knowledge and respect for the players, and ability to tell true and entertaining stories! Huge loss to the world of One Pocket and Banks in particular, and pool in general. Really huge loss for the One Pocket HOF :cry: And I would be remiss not to acknowledge the loss to his family and close friends, for that is a deeper cut. RIP Freddy the Beard

Jimmy B

Verified Member
The 'Frizz' would be 82 today, here on earth or not, He left his mark on the pool world forever.

His legacy is in his work, which has been enjoyed by people/players all over the world.

Happy Birthday, Beard...Two of my favorite pics... If anyone may not know, the second one is Beards daughter riding in the back with Jack.....(Cooney).... Bill, did you know Suger Shack very well?

2022-11-16 09_12_43-Window.png

2022-11-16 09_32_04-Window.png

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Happy Birthday, Beard...Two of my favorite pics... If anyone may not know, the second one is Beards daughter riding in the back with Jack.....(Cooney).... Bill, did you know Suger Shack very well?

View attachment 439677

View attachment 439678
I do, He is still around and lives in the Orlando area. He was a, 'Tush-Hog' in his own right, along with a tad of CRAZY.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Bank on Brother !!!!
i regret not taking you up in time before you passed on coming to your house for a few days to learn about banking and pool
freddy was one of a kind
as mr3 cushion said above
R.I.P. Freddy